Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

27 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

That's about right and what the DC loones should be aiming for and not setting themselves up for disappointment by betting the farm on this, that this somehow magically beats TFA cause it's not happening and people who think otherwise, are setting themselves up for ridicule...

Mods, didn’t you say that the whole ”Marvel loonies/DC loonies” thing was strictly prohibited and would get people banned? ;). Or is BKB excempt from that now? Just curious.... Hi, BKB.... :) 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Which proves that more people actually liked MOS than IM3. Clearly, a whole lot of those who watched IM3 in theatres didn't really want to take the film home and repeat the experience of watching that POS. So much for "Man of Steel had bad wom and IM3 was beloved..."

So much for not adding flames to the "Marvel vs DC troll" war...

"God Marvel loonies stop trolling!" ....*continues to bash Marvel* 

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

Why is everybody already assuming that this is going to be a terrible movie? I don't understand this.

Two letters: DC.

The majority of people who are convinced already that this will suck are Marvel...um...enthusiasts.

(Damn! It's so hard not to call them the T word...)

As we all know, it's impossible to enjoy DC and Marvel properties equally. ;)

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

The majority of people who are convinced already that this will suck are Marvel...um...enthusiasts.

Well put choco and when we blow away most if not all comic films at the boxoffice, victory will be so much sweeter over the ahhh....Marvel enthusiasts here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Really?  You're pretty much saying because I've found the trailers to be bad, and hated Man of Steel (which this is a sequel to, with the same director), that means I am a Marvel fanboy?

Maybe, I think this film looks legitimately bad, and I don't like the direction I've seen so far.

Also, BTW

I am pretty excited for Suicide Squad, wasn't big on TDKR, really like TDK (Gave it an A last time I saw it, I believe), really like Batman Begins, really like the original two Superman and Batman films, hate/severely dislike the latter two Superman and Batman films, think Superman Returns is a decent film, think Watchmen is over-stylized and boring, and I can't really think of any other major DC films.

As for Marvel I love their two Netflix series, love Guardians of the Galaxy, really like The Avengers and Iron Man, dislike Spider-Man 3 - TASM, find CA1, Thor, TIH, Ant-Man, AOU, and Thor 2 to be average, think CA2, Spiderman 1 and 2, and IM3 are quite good, find IM2 to be quite bad, find a few X-Men to be good, a few X-Men to be bad/awful, and only found one X-Men to be great, etc.

I think you get the point.  My like/dislike ratio for Marvel and DC films are about the same.  I don't find either to be better.  In fact, I wish Marvel and DC had a lot less influence over the internet and this forum than they do because I get tired of every year being primarily about the new Comic Book films coming out, because they're very rarely some of the best of the year that deserve that amount of talk and interest.

• Like 4

There was logic to that scene for why IM can fight Hulk in that suit. It has a nearby satellite continually supplying it with new parts after each damaging blow from Hulk. Too bad Kal El already destroyed Bruce's satellite in MOS. He won't have that dues ex machina to stop  Superman from flicking him into outer space with his pinky.

6 hours ago, TMP said:

New promo art for the special:

CZGA6C6W0AAHuX5.png

I'm sorry, but this looks like crap. I hope that they have something under their sleeve other than this image to show us tonight because that's a very underwhelming first look at the Justice League. 

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

i doubt her speaking gonna ruin anything. SMH.

Meh.

Trolls will be trolls. Nothing DC will ever please Mr Trollop 1 and MrTrollop 2...

Even if her voice sounded like Cate Blanchett or Dme Judi Dench, he would bitch like a b****.... ;)

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Funny coz for me personally, BvS is way more appealing. Suicide Squad looks like your funny little heist movie or something whereas BvS looks like an event. Not that one is necessarily better than the other but on the excitement scale one is surely scoring much higher for me.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not feeling it. Not feeling this "event" quality that people keep claiming for either BvS or pretty much anything else Zack Snyder is involved when it comes to DC. The way I see it, Warner made the wrong move not just by getting Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Flash without solo movies in a movie that the whole premise is Batman v Superman, but the real issue is Zack Snyder. David Ayer clearly is looking like DC's James Gunn and I LOVE that, but Snyder is too much imagery without what makes me CARE about these characters. I'm already way more intrigued by what the clever Suicide Squad trailers have showed than pretty much everything about Snyder's BvS and his conceptual art for Justice League. The way I see it's just too much for one guy to handle, and it gets worse when I remember that the guy is Zack Snyder. I'd love to be wrong, I'd love to be floored, but I'm just not feeling. Now Civil War, Suicide Squad and Deadpool, on that order... hell fucking yeah. 

• Like 1

teardropmina, why do you even bother?

At the end of the day, nothing will satisfy the Marvel Trinity (BKB, DMAN7, iSparrow) of Trolls.

He is just being negative for the sake of it, not because he is really interested in watching Wonder Woman.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Steve Rogers returning in the comics wasn't meant to generate this buzz...

:rofl:

Right.

Two days ago you were singing a different tune, but reality proved you wrong.

Nobody cared.

Even Supergirl kicked Captain America's Big Deal 75th Anniversary special's ass in the TV ratings on the same network. And she beat him with twice as many viewers.

1 hour ago, iJackSparrow said:

Okay I'll be very modest, simple and didactic with how I've tracked:

Official channels (since in Civil War's case Kimmel's channel is the primary source where the trailer debuted), NO movieclips, only channels that get across the 1m views bar on YouTube, nothing else. So people can get the same results, here's the link to see what I'm seeing:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_view_count&search_query=captain+america+civil+war+teaser

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_view_count&search_query=captain+america+civil+war+trailer

Captain America: Civil War

Youtube Views

Kimmel: 44.2m
Marvel: 8.5m

Movieclips Trailers: 14.3m
Zero Media: 4.8m
BraMarvel: 3.4m
JoBlo: 1.5m
Marvel Italy: 1.1m

Marvel Latinoamérica Oficial: 5m

Русские трейлеры: 2.6m

Total: 85,4m (without taking Facebook into the equation)*

* Updated with the results of the search words "teaser" and "trailer". 

** Updated taking out "Venia Way" because it wasn't the actual teaser.

REVISED TRACKING OF YOUTUBE VIEWS:

* Updated with the results of the search words "teaser" and "trailer". 

** Updated taking out "Venia Way" because it wasn't the actual teaser.

*** Updated adding Kimmel's interview and teaser trailer with 1.5m views, plus giving links to each video considered.

Official channels (since in Civil War's case Kimmel's channel is the primary source where the trailer debuted), NO movieclips, only channels that get across the 1m views bar on YouTube, nothing else. So people can get the same results, here's the link to see what I'm seeing:

Captain America: Civil War

Release date: 11/24/15

Search words: Teaser; Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_view_count&search_query=captain+america+civil+war+teaser

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_view_count&search_query=captain+america+civil+war+trailer

Youtube Views (not taking Facebook into the equation)

Kimmel: 44.2m
Movieclips Trailers: 14.3m

Marvel: 8.5m

Marvel Latinoamérica Oficial: 5m
Zero Media: 4.9m
BraMarvel: 3.5m

Русские трейлеры: 2.6m
JoBlo: 1.6m

Kimmel: 1.5m

Marvel Italy: 1.1m

Total: 87,2m

TRACKING YOUTUBE VIEWS USING IJACK'S METHOD:

Batman v Superman Teaser Trailer
Release date: 04/17/15

Search words: Batman Superman

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_view_count&search_query=batman+superman

Youtube views:

Warner Bros: 50.5m
Movieclips Trailers: 26.1m

KinoCheck: 5.8m
moviemaniacsDE: 1.8m

Warner Bros Pictures Brasil: 1.3m

Hernan Cine: 1.3m

JoBlo: 1.2m

Total: 88m 

Feel free to add any source for the Teaser that I've missed out. 

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

TRACKING YOUTUBE VIEWS USING IJACK'S METHOD:

Batman v Superman Teaser Trailer
Release date: 04/17/15

Search words: Batman Superman

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_view_count&search_query=batman+superman

Youtube views:

Warner Bros: 50.5m
Movieclips Trailers: 26.1m

KinoCheck: 5.8m
moviemaniacsDE: 1.8m

Warner Bros Pictures Brasil: 1.3m

Hernan Cine: 1.3m

JoBlo: 1.2m

Total: 88m 

Feel free to add any source for the Teaser that I've missed out. 

D6qabSQ.gif