Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

So Justice League Part 2 was originally supposed to be Final Crisis? Huh interesting especially when it was supposed to come out just a month after Avengers 4. 

and nothing of value was lost.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

So Justice League Part 2 was originally supposed to be Final Crisis? Huh interesting especially when it was supposed to come out just a month after Avengers 4. 

Where did that info come from just curious?

2 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

The fact that only two loons still care about it says otherwise. 

That's really funny! LaughinJimbo right here. Although I got to say when Avatar 2 makes over $3billion that joke won't exactly hold up well.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

That's really funny! LaughinJimbo right here. Although I got to say when Avatar 2 makes over $3billion that joke won't exactly hold up well.

That and by BOTs standards we both have a net worth of over $1.5B ;) since we're the only two who are going to buy tickets right? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

The fact that only two loons still care about it says otherwise. 

"Loons" for caring about the no 1 box office movie of ALL TIME on a BOX OFFICE THEORY forum. Aside from the ableist language, I'd take a long hard look in a mirror/puddle if I were you. 

• Haha 3

Now that DCEU's "Flashpoint" is about to be made, a soft reboot of the franchise is imminent. It also means a whole new cast. Here is my suggestion.

Wonder Woman: Celine Farach (She is a model and reminds me of Gal Gadot. Got dark hair and a fitting figure, the most well-known characteristics of Wonder Woman) 

Batman: Mel Gibson (Old, Grumpy, Violent, Moody. Above all, grey hair! The perfect incarnation of the Batman in The Dark Knight Returns)

shutterstock_6907659d.jpg?w=780 

6701_5_large.jpg

Robin: Will Poutler (His performance in Detroit already explained why.) 

Will-Poulter-010.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=for

Edited by WeneedtotalkaboutKevin
edit
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Now that DCEU's "Flashpoint" is about to be made, a soft reboot of the franchise is imminent. It also means a whole new cast. Here is my suggestion.

Wonder Woman: Celine Farach (She is a model and reminds me of Gal Gadot. Got dark hair and a fitting figure, the most well-known characteristics of Wonder Woman) 

Batman: Mel Gibson (Old, Grumpy, Violent, Moody. Above all, grey hair! The perfect incarnation of the Batman in The Dark Knight Returns)

shutterstock_6907659d.jpg?w=780 

6701_5_large.jpg

Robin: Will Poutler (His performance in Detroit already explained why.) 

Will-Poulter-010.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=for

your whole post summed up :wintf:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thematrixfilm said:

I am surprised Harry Potter did not win this

the title was made by one of BOT many starwars fans, it never won to begin with and is propaganda of the highest order

• Thanks 1