Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Just now, Thanos Legion said:

I that it will have a Solo issue of being a perfectly fine movie that pays for the sins of its predecessor. Especially with its current release spot.

yeah The Last Jedi suffered from that aswell

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I bet the laughing stock Aquaman will beat at least half of the MCU movies domestic.

Half of Thor Ragnaroks or SMH domestic is not an ambitious target.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

And Napoleon's record when it comes to box office predictions is not all that great anyway.

Everyones record of box offices predictions are better than mine.

23 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I bet the laughing stock Aquaman will beat at least half of the MCU movies domestic.

I can’t see it over $300M Domestic due to competition, Shazam though will. 

I also don’t get $400M either due to only three solo origin stories have gotten their.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Hot take: No movie in the holiday season this year (Poppins, Aquaman, Bumblebee, Spider Verse, Alita, etc.) is reaching $300M DOM.

If Alita reaches 300 dom it probably makes around 1.2b ww

13 minutes ago, Quake said:

Maube you missed the latest one. Its badass as hell

DiUbbbeUcAA9hbT.jpg:orig

This type of poster makes sense for a movie sequel where people know most of the characters in the background. Outside of Aquaman, the casual movie going audience has no idea of any of those characters. It's a good thing they've done this poster exclusively for comic con

17 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

This type of poster makes sense for a movie sequel where people know most of the characters in the background. Outside of Aquaman, the casual movie going audience has no idea of any of those characters. It's a good thing they've done this poster exclusively for comic con

Please see: A lot of other movie posters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Really lol have you seen Star Wars A NEW HOPE poster 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Please see: A lot of other movie posters.

23 minutes ago, Quake said:

Really lol have you seen Star Wars A NEW HOPE poster 

The idea applies to all movies, whether they've been successful for not. I still think the first poster with the sharks and Aquaman alone is more casual movie going audience friendly as it isn't busy with characters who the GA don't know. 

They can probably release a poster like that after the first trailer when the GA has seen all those characters. It's too soon for a poster like that. 

Edited by DMan7