grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Room is too low, way too low.  Even worse it's under the way overrated Mad Max: If You Don't Behave I'm Turning This Car Around  and Star Wars: A ReHash

Honestly you should be thankful it made into the top ten at all. I didn't think it stood a chance. I was glad to be wrong though.

Spoiler

Creed

BaMSPzc.png

Ho9UPUs.png

This movie was awesome. Don't think I need to say more. From the direction by Coogler, the performance by Jordan and the amazing performance by Stallone which Coolio rightly described as "Lived in", everything just clicked. The one take fight scene and my personal favorite moment when the Rocky theme starts in the final round were both great moments.

BOF User Reviews

Extremely emotional, especially if you have any attachment to the original movies. Jordan is awesome and I know all the dinguses who trashed him for a year over Fant4stic probably won't see this but I hope they do. Stallone Oscah nom needs to happen

Hopefully Coogler keeps working his way up the ladder naturally and doesn't fall into the big budget bomb trap following this cuz man, he's going places

-Chewy

Wow. What a movie. When this was announced I would have never dreamed it would be this great.

It captures the soul of the original Rocky while being it's own original film.

Moments that I loved:

-Adonis fighting in the you tube Apollo vs. Rocky fight.

-The training scene! Where they helped each other fight through the montage. Especially the end of training, was waiting for him to run up the stairs, but he finishes outside of Rockys place and shares the excitement with Rocky. Chills.

-The end of the fight and the interview. Pitch Perfect.

-Cooglers direction and Jordan's performance are Oscar worthy.

-STALLONE. Wow. I might say that's the best performance of his career and he would not only deserve an Oscar nom, but it's deserving of a win. Not only did the greatness of the character Rocky Balboa stay preserved.But one of the greatest characters in movie history saw his legend grow greater in this film.

A

-33Legend

• Like 16