grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Reveal hidden contents

well I guess that confirms what #1 is :P 

Spoiler

Mad Max: Fury Road

bHbT6Ar.pnglz1gj77.png

The forum's choice for #1 of the year. The movie that gave us plenty of great moments and featured George Miller pretty much showing up much younger directors and schooling them on how to stage an action sequence. This movie was everything we waited for and more. I can't say much more about it that hasn't already been said. So let's just say

CONGRATS TO MAD MAX: FURY ROAD. The forum's #1 movie of 2015

nummer-1-logo1.jpg

The forum is Shiny and Chrome

BOF User Reviews

Worthy of being in the discussion of "greatest action film ever".

A

-Telemachos

"It's a masterpiece. The rest of this shit is worthless junk". Aside from Ex Machina.

9/10 joint MOTY. Pure spectacle and bombast and some of the most holy f- action I've seen on screen but where Miller blows everyone out is building a strong and convincing enough emotional core and connection to the characters and the cause that it ends up being so satisfying emotionally too. The SCALE blew me away, this is a different beast to The Road Warrior. Hardy was very cool, but Theron and Hoult owned this - which especially atory wise was the main and only flaw. Heart pumping from first shot to last.-
- Antovolk

Tele, you old geezer, you undersold this motherfucker.

Fuckin' A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VIVA IMPERATOR FURIOSA!

-Dashrendar

• Like 16

Thanks for following along everyone. Here is the 2015 mashup trailer

And here are the standings

1 Mad Max: Fury Road 521
2 Star Wars 513
3 Inside Out 504
4 Creed 312
5 Room 237
6 The Martian 219
7 Kingsman: The Secret Service 216
8 Ex Machina 206
9 The Big Short 205
10 Sicario 177
11 Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation 158
Spotlight 158
Bridge of Spies 158
14 Jurassic World 136
15 Steve Jobs 126
16 The Revenant 122
17 It Follows 120
18 Brooklyn 109
19 The Hateful Eight 104
20 Spy 103
21 Mockingjay Part 2 82
22 What We Do In The Shadows 79
23 Straight Outta Compton 78
24 Furious 7 65
25 The Man From U.N.C.L.E 62

• Like 15

Jesus shit.

TIME TO HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUYYUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUYYYUYUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE FOR BOURNE

• Like 1

@Telemachos I deserve a thank you letter. Without me sending a last minute list modified with no Star Wars and with Mad Max artificially changed to first place (because having Crimson Peak there was prettyyyy useless for this list) this wouldn't have happened. 

THE BEST MOVIE WON. WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF OURSELVES!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@Telemachos I deserve a thank you letter. Without me sending a last minute list modified with no Star Wars and with Mad Max artificially changed to first place (because having Crimson Peak there was prettyyyy useless for this list) this wouldn't have happened. 

THE BEST MOVIE WON. WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF OURSELVES!!!

Gaming the system :P