Avatree

Weekend Est #s - MJ 11.3, Sea 11, TGD 10.5, Creed 10.1

I need to see Creed bad. I might go out one day this weekend coming up and see Star Wars and Creed back to back.

Then again I haven't bought my ticket for Star Wars yet. I may not be able to get a ticket next weekend if they're all sold out. I guess I could just see Creed instead, maybe MJ2?

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I need to see Creed bad. I might go out one day this weekend coming up and see Star Wars and Creed back to back.

Then again I haven't bought my ticket for Star Wars yet. I may not be able to get a ticket next weekend if they're all sold out. I guess I could just see Creed instead, maybe MJ2?

Have you not seen MJ2? I would totally recommend it

8 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Finally got my Star Wars ticket 2 days ago. The theater had just added another screen, and I would up getting one of the earliest showings of the night. Lucky me.

6 hours ago, boxofficeth said:

Interesting observation!

Bradley Cooper was named in 2011. His next film right after, the Word, was a flop. 

Channing Tatum was named in 2012. His next film, Side Effects, was a flop.

Channing Tatum only had a supporting role in Side Effects (which wasn't a flop at all btw), so it doesn't count. His next leading role after that, White House Down a few months later, was definitely a bomb though, so yeah, the curse lives on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Channing Tatum only had a supporting role in Side Effects (which wasn't a flop at all btw), so it doesn't count. His next leading role after that, White House Down a few months later, was definitely a bomb though, so yeah, the curse lives on.

Yeah.

Maybe White House Down would have done better if WWZ didn't take it's thunder............but it did.