Impact

2012 Best Picture Thread

If it's 5: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook If it's 6: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi If it's 7: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained If it's 8: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern Wild If it's 9: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Moonrise Kingdom If it's 10: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Moonrise Kingdom, Amour And now a song from Tom Hooper One Day More Another Oscar, Another Win for Me I am the best at directing Quentin better watch his backI'll get the nom cause he's a hack One Day More I did not win until that day I kissed the feet of Harvey Weinstein The King's Speech got Academy praise Everyone was paid to adore me But the critics came to fight "He could not hold the damn camera!" Their rants long and mean and funny "I can see up Jackman's nose!" They don't see my unique talents "Cinematic diarrhea" I'm Tom Hooper so fuck yooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Like 3

If it's 5: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook If it's 6: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of PiIf it's 7: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django UnchainedIf it's 8: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern WildIf it's 9: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Moonrise KingdomIf it's 10: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Moonrise Kingdom, Amour

THIS THIS THIS

If it's 5: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook If it's 6: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of PiIf it's 7: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django UnchainedIf it's 8: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern WildIf it's 9: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Moonrise KingdomIf it's 10: Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Les Miserables, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Moonrise Kingdom, Amour

Exactly the same as mine. Personally, I think there will be 8. Nominations are actually quite easy to predict this year, but you never know, there could be an upset and Skyfall or The Master could get in.