Impact

2012 Best Picture Thread

I think expectations are being set WAY too high for Snow White. It has a first-time director for one and while the trailer has some neat visuals, there's still no guarantee that the story will support them. And I think Kristen Stewart has yet to have a line.

Tsk, tsk, Fishnets. I am not the biggest Keightly fan, but you have Joe Wright, Saorshe Ronan, a movie set in Tsarist Russia. How cool is all of that!

Now, as far as the thread goes, it's about time we got some love for Wrath of the Titans. Why not, those trailers look cool as hell!

Ronan isn`t in the movie. I don`1t like Wright and The Jaw. They might win because AMPAS likes shit like that but may The Jaw have Oscar curse afterwards. She`s a terrible one not stuck-up bitch.

Ronan isn`t in the movie. I don`1t like Wright and The Jaw. They might win because AMPAS likes shit like that but may The Jaw have Oscar curse afterwards. She`s a terrible one not stuck-up bitch.

Damn, did Knightley fuck your guy or something?You have an irrational hatred for her. I'm not a fan, but damn, you SLAM her at every opportunity. I think it's hilarious, but just wondering where the hate comes from.BTW, she's definitely an overrated actress, but still pretty hot, IMO.

Whedon's going to get some serious campaigning this year

I think if this year turns out weak for adapted screenplays TA could have a shot, but a very small one. Edited by C00k13

Maybe this could be a contender - Won awards at Sundance, pretty much all the critics got a boner for it and I have no idea what it's about but some dude said it was like a live-action Miyazaki film so I'm excited.

I've decided to not watch the trailer. I want to go in as "clean" as possible. It might be my most anticipated movie of the summer.

Absolutely not. Full stop. End of story. The lock of all locks.

I was saving BKB the trouble of typing it out.If Whedon going to be nomination for one or all of the following writing/nest picture/ director it will be Much Ado About Nothing. Which I can see happening.