#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

Jedi has the best  epic space battle in the series 

The limiting technology then likely reduce the time but even now you watch and think pretty cool and epic...

All those star destroyers and rebels ships going at it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rth said:

for right now sat top 10 thrs only 3 on the EC, #1 with a bullet is Arclight Hwood (consider its also on at Chinese and Elcapitan...amazing) on Fri it also managed to just peg the Empire 25

No wonder Disney doesn't want let Tarentino have the Dome for Hateful 8

What where the top 10 for opening day?

33 minutes ago, The Panda Menace said:

I finished Return of the Jedi, finishing my Star Wars marathon.  Despite the haters, I love the movie (not as much as ANH and ESB but still love it) and it's still an easy A+ for me.  The emperor scenes are great, and there's a little bit of an added effect watching the prequels after ESB and before ROTJ.

I may love Empire more, but the last act of Jedi is probably the most emotional and my favorite of my three. It's that good. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rth said:

lol not if stay conservative, if THR had thrown around another matinee Sat figure with no context  this board wouldn't have recovered for a week lol

Haha I was kidding around, but you're right. It would shock me if this got 75m today, much less 80m.

Edited by Jayhawk the Hutt

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Yesterday's rollercoaster traumatized him.

Now he can only handle conservative estimates.

It wrecked me. The dream was so close. I almost touched it... 

8 minutes ago, Rth said:

lol not if stay conservative, if THR had thrown around another matinee Sat figure with no context  this board wouldn't have recovered for a week lol

So what you are saying is... numbers are so fucking absurd it is impossible to say where it will land. May go from anywhere to 65M to 90M or some shit, right? Eh, I am cool with 65M. 

• Like 2