#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

17 minutes ago, Rth said:

Sunday looking 59-62, may update later see how actual look tomorrow.

From every member, thank you. I know it's time consuming so thank you for what you do for this forum.

Also, that's fucking awesome. Sub 15% drop from Saturday. Disney you have permission to find 1 extra million to hit 250M OW. It's such nice round number, nobody is going to complain. 

• Like 12

What a perfect weekend, it had it's rollercoaster moments with 130-145M OD projection to less than 60M Saturday to ending on super high of 59-62M Sunday estimate. That Sunday number is the most impressive number of the 3+ day BO performance by SW7. 250M fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

TDK Sunday all over again but on bigger scale. $1B domestic here we come. 

CALbears, what were you saying earlier about how I should know better than hoping for a $61m Sunday?:P

He had a rought day his 49ers lost as well. 

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

So Shawn nailed the weekend number based on Friday estimate, but it got there in a very different and better way than anyone expected. :D

This way is so much better. Sunday hold is just ungodly, we're looking at potential 1B+ gross now, unfucking believable. :o

• Like 5

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Yep, WOM is officially through the roof everyone. Time to seriously put 1b on the domestic table. 

Got around of applause at my 3rd showing and it was mostly older adults. two of my showing I heard kids saying it was the best movie ever. There parents were talking how much they loved it. 

• Like 4