baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

3 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

And in February 2017 they have that King Arthur movie :rofl: Those 2 will be massive bombs as well. 

You haven't seen it yet? 

No I always see a Star Wars film with my dad and sister.  And everyone's schedule didn't align that we could all see it

• Like 2

Just now, DAR said:

No I always see a Star Wars film with my dad and sister.  And everyone's schedule didn't align that we could all see it

I am sure all of you are gonna love it :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJ Ren said:

By the Sea is gonna lose whatever they spent to produce it :lol: 

And still they got a nice end of that deal because since they didn't market it at all, they were able to trim their losses instead of trying to sell an unappealing movie.

6 minutes ago, SoSaysI said:

I'm surprised this board puts up with this kind of garbage poster who is clearly a troll that only posts on one subject.

Might be one of the few who managed to get banned and try again. Ignoring is usually the best, the mods are probably already having 'an eye on him/her'....

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

And still they got a nice end of that deal because since they didn't market it at all, they were able to trim their losses instead of trying to sell an unappealing movie.

True. They also cancelled the release in nearly all of the OS markets :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SoSaysI said:

I'm surprised this board puts up with this kind of garbage poster who is clearly a troll that only posts on one subject.

You seem upset, that's just too bad. I'm a troll because you don't like what I say?Learn some tolerance. I'm a JW and Avatar fan and you don't see me going after everyone crapping on those films in this thread lol. Just calling it like I see it, the movie was nothing special. It'll make a lot of money just because it follows ROTJ. Rey was a crap protagonist, and Ren was an even worse villain. Fanboys deserve them though going broke watching this 20 times just to put the movie over Avatar. 

Edited by Sagemode87