druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Did someone ask what the best Mission Impossible is?

Of course I love all of them (although 2 for different reasons)

Yeah, I asked CJohn, but just as I tapped the submit button, I realized I'm totally torn on this matter so I'll go with a tie between the 1st and the 4th.

26 minutes ago, JohnnY said:

pretty unrelated but since im already here, do you guys know if limited releases (less than 10 theaters) usually premiere on NY and LA? That's the case for The Revenant, but is it usually the case for all of them?

Chicago might get a theater when it is up to 10. 

2 minutes ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

Yeah, I asked CJohn, but just as I tapped the submit button, I realized I'm totally torn on this matter so I'll go with a tie between the 1st and the 4th.

First one is awesome, and the scene where they steal the noc list is one of the best sequences in the franchise (its probably the beat non-Ghost Protocol sequence) but don't really love the third act.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

First one is awesome, and the scene where they steal the noc list is one of the best sequences in the franchise (its probably the beat non-Ghost Protocol sequence) but don't really love the third act.

The scene where they steal the NOC list is what I would call an iconic scene. 

• Like 2

we have never ever seen weekdays like this before, if it IS lower than expected, though i HIIIGHLY doubt it will be below 50, it could just be because friday is performing like a weekday instead of part of the weekend

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DAJK said:

MI4 is the only truly great MI film. All the others are "okay".

giphy.gif

In regards to TFA Fri #s…I'll reiterate that I just want it to start with a 5.  $50.5m, sign me up.

Edited by FTF
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CJ Ren said:

The scene where they still the NOC list is what I would call an iconic scene. 

It definitely is iconic to the franchise. There are numerous moments in the later films that obviously attempt to obtain the same feel and intensity.

• Like 1