CJohn

Wednesday The Force Awakens Estimates - 28M (Rth) | 27.2 - 27.9 (DHD)

Just now, darthdevidem01 said:

Disney PLEASE releae an extended edition into theatres like Avatat did in like March...that will give it late legs and literally check mate $1 Billion Dom!

I mean they have 20-30 min of scenes they threw away! 

1. Avatar re-released in August

2. It's been over two weeks since post-production, the garbage men have probably collected the scenes already.

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

Are you saying 1 billion isn't locked!!!???  Fuck this, I'm going home.

tw_star_wars_2.0.gif

How could anyone say it's 100% certain when holidays haven't ended yet? LOCKED means nothing possibly could change the outcome. Haven't even hit third weekend yet. It has a good shot of getting over.

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

How could anyone say it's 100% certain when holidays haven't ended yet? LOCKED means nothing possibly could change the outcome. Haven't even hit third weekend yet. It has a good shot of getting over.

I was joking.  I'm one of the few who've said 1 billion isn't locked yet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

I mean it's a pretty great number. No one can deny that. The drop is solid, if unspectacular, but the number itself is pretty fucking amazing. 3rd biggest non-opening Wednesday ever. I think NYE drop will be relatively harsh, but it will have a bigger jump on Friday to compensate.

Well said Jayhawk.