efialtes76

Weekend revised estimates and 4 days totals pg 43 4 day est: RA2: 41.6: The Rev: 39.0... SW7: 32.5

Just now, Telemachos said:

Tear down your Snyder idols and join us in the Realm of Light!

We have brownies.

(fudge ones)

The light is with Snyder and Bay :sarah:

• Like 2

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

A win for Ride Along 2 is a win for the superior extraterrestrial beings out there looking for justified reasons to invade. 

Aaron Rodgers can defend us with his cannon of an arm.

21 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

No need to get defensive. I never tried to tell you it is some foolproof method or that you should make predictions using it. I know how it works and I do account for when MT has led me to a way off the mark prediction, and I can tell you that is far less frequent than when it does provide a solid base for me to start from. So I find it to be a useful little tool, opposed to just relying on our own opinionated predictions. If you don't, just ignore it then. 

Except sometimes it's not just "our own opinionated predictions." Sometimes sheer intuition will lead you in the right direction. It's a gift that comes with time and experience. ;)

21 minutes ago, CJohn said:

No, they just a thing against him. It has been proven time and time again him and Snyder might make the best movie ever and still get trashed while Del Toro can make Pacific Rim and Sam Raimi can make Spider-Man 3 and still both get praised.

Thats a load of bull.  Snyder will have a fresh movie when he makes a genuinely good movie.

Honestly, 13 Hours probably got better reviews than it deserved for being a Bay film that had decent technical quality.  A lot of critics were caught up with, "Oh, Bay made a movie not as bad as his lasts ones, fresh review!"

Had it been a different director the movie would have gotten completely panned like the piece of trash it is.

2 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Thats a load of bull.  Snyder will have a fresh movie when he makes a genuinely good movie.

Honestly, 13 Hours probably got better reviews than it deserved for being a Bay film that had decent technical quality.  A lot of critics were caught up with, "Oh, Bay made a movie not as bad as his lasts ones, fresh review!"

Had it been a different director the movie would have gotten completely panned like the piece of trash it is.

I don't agree with you, I think if 13 Hours was made by someone else but it was the exact same movie it would have gotten fresh reviews. So we have to agree to disagree. Btw, Snyder already has two fresh movies, before the hate against him set in.

Edited by CJohn

4 minutes ago, The Panda said:

You honestly believe that?

Zack Snyder does have two fresh movies on RT with scores of 75% and 65%, FYI. Although one was a remake that turned out much better than expected and the other was always going to be a very ambitious undertaking for whoever tackled it.

• Like 3