efialtes76

Weekend revised estimates and 4 days totals pg 43 4 day est: RA2: 41.6: The Rev: 39.0... SW7: 32.5

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Crap, I should'nt have moved my Derby prediction down 2M to 38.

Really? I feel that those preview numbers pretty much confirm it will slightly under the OW of the first one.

• Like 4

Just now, CJohn said:

Really? I feel that those preview numbers pretty much confirm it will slightly under the OW of the first one.

Looking at my Derby Tournament match, I should still be fine as my opponent is only predicting 27.57M for Ride Along and 16M for 13 Hours compared to my 33.5M. Holds are gonna be close though.

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Looking at my Derby Tournament match, I should still be fine as my opponent is only predicting 27.57M for Ride Along and 16M for 13 Hours compared to my 33.5M. Holds are gonna be close though.

If 13 Hours breaks out I am absolutely fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. 

How do you see other people's predictions?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

If 13 Hours breaks out I am absolutely fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. 

The first thing Ted Cruz said in his closing statement was "Tomorrow a new movie is coming out: 13 Hours". This movie is going to be a good sized hit.

30 minutes ago, The Panda said:

The preview increase doesn't necessarily mean a breakout.  Idk, I'm still skeptical about it, but my derby might be screwed because I don't have a single movie over 30m

As pointed out on HSX it opened an hour earlier and more relevantly  in 650 more theaters. 

My Derby predicts were jumping all over until the last minute.  I wasn't confident in any opener or even a couple of the holdovers.  I settled on $31.6m for R2 for the 3 day.  My low ball on Norm is probably what will kill me.

Edited by TalismanRing

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The first thing Ted Cruz said in his closing statement was "Tomorrow a new movie is coming out: 13 Hours". This movie is going to be a good sized hit.

Who is Ted Cruz :lol: ?

• Like 1