efialtes76

Weekend revised estimates and 4 days totals pg 43 4 day est: RA2: 41.6: The Rev: 39.0... SW7: 32.5

Just now, Telemachos said:

Directors aren't clones, though. The very fact of it being directed by someone else would mean a different movie.

LETS NOT GET THAT SHIT HERE, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT TO SAY :ohmyzod:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Bg2YFiy.gif

This is seriously against the forum rules but also seriously funny looool

I gotta save this gif in case I'm involved in a flame war in the future haha

Edited by vc2002

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Zack Snyder does have two fresh movies on RT with scores of 75% and 65%, FYI. Although one was a remake that turned out much better than expected and the other was always going to be a very ambitious undertaking for whoever tackled it.

He has 3 fresh movies on RT (300 being the third one). I would also like to add that his rotten movies, with the exception of SP, didn't got horrible reviews. Guardians and MOS both have a score of +50% on RT.

Unlike Michale Bay. Now, that's a bad director.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goffe said:

He has 3 fresh movies on RT (300 being the third one). I would also like to add that his rotten movies, with the exception of SP, didn't got horrible reviews. Guardians and MOS both have a score of +50% on RT.

Holy shit, when I said 2 I forgot Watchmen was also fresh. Snyder Da God. 

47 minutes ago, CJohn said:

No, they just a thing against him. It has been proven time and time again him and Snyder might make the best movie ever and still get trashed while Del Toro can make Pacific Rim and Sam Raimi can make Spider-Man 3 and still both get praised.

Can't forget George Lucas and those prequels

• Like 1

My spiel on Bay:

I love some of Bay's work, pretty well known fact. I hate some of Bay's work. I find some of Bay's work good but not great. I find some of it merely passable. In the end though I love the dude for not backing down from doing things the way that he likes to do them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

My spiel on Bay:

I love some of Bay's work, pretty well known fact. I hate some of Bay's work. I find some of Bay's work good but not great. I find some of it merely passable. In the end though I love the dude for not backing down from doing things the way that he likes to do them.

Pretty much how I feel about Ridley Scott

• Like 1