Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

3 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Ehh, PTA is lower than I'd expect (I was hoping 2k+)

Yea, I guess you're right.  It should have been higher.....but it's a tough sell too, I think.

48 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It is on you because everyone else understood except you. Just because you didn't get the point and instead really believe the movie makes justifiable to kill dogs doesn't make it the truth. It isn't. Numbers explains it very well. Either way you are not 17, so you shouldn't be seeing Kingsman anyway :P 

Are you joking or he's really a teen?

2 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

doesn't colin firth show eggsy his dog's corpse in his toilet and he's like, "of course I didn't kill him, I shot him in the leg and he was loyal to me until he died of old age"?

Yes. Something along those lines

Edited by Ethan Hunt

4 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

doesn't colin firth show eggsy his dog's corpse in his toilet and he's like, "of course I didn't kill him, I shot him in the leg and he was loyal to me until he died of old age"?

It goes like this

Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin: You shot your dog and had it stuffed? You fucking freak!

Harry Hart: No, I shot my dog and then brought him home and continued to care for him for the next 11 years until he died of pancreatitis.

Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin: What?

Harry Hart: It was a blank, Eggsy. It was a fucking blank. Remember Amelia?

Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin: Yeah.

Harry Hart: She didn't drown. She works in our tech department in Berlin. She's fine. Limits must be tested. A Kingsman only condones the risking of one life to save another.

Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin: My dad might have saved your life, even though your fuck-up cost his? What, you've got him stuffed here and all?

Harry Hart: Can't you see that everything I've done has been about trying to repay him?

6 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Well, I applaud Ethan for feeling the way he does.  Killing dogs, or suggesting to kill dogs is upsetting.  So good for Ethan.

I never understood that. Millions of people are beating each other to death and people are ok with that, but the suggestion of killing a dog is upsetting

Just like in Snatch many die in grotesque ways but they spared the dog.

Edited by No Prisoners

Just now, No Prisoners said:

Dogs are predators too

aight honey but call me when there's a dog version Adolf Hitler or Donald Trump, etc

aint no dog dicators up in this bitch, sis

dogs do what they need to do to survive, whereas humans have the ability to differ from wrong and right

also, call me when there's a mass genocide of dogs at the hands of dogs.

dogs dont have the mental capacity of humans, so my original statement stands, they're innocent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

So your friends mom or dog are about to be killed. You would be less upset if his mom was shot? 

Life does not imitate art in th his case I guess

thats different because he would know the mom so there would be feelings towards her

if it were some random guy on the street vs a pup, both would be sad, but the dog would be worse

2 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

So your friends mom or dog are about to be killed. You would be less upset if his mom was shot? 

Life does not imitate art in th his case I guess

Lol, let's not get ridiculous. What kind of crazy ass, unrealistic scenario is that? 

• Like 1