WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 28): Kung Fu Panda 3 - 41M, The Finest Hours 0- 10.3M, The Revenant - 12.4M...Sunday holds better than expected.....SW over 11 mill and KFP3 over 41 pg 34

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Be prepared to let your anger flow.....i can feel it.

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Be prepared James. Be prepared

Star Wars won't win. This is the year of Inside Out or Creed.

Pretty good start for Kung Fu Panda 3, which also won't have competition for more than a month.

The other openers are expected blips. Jane Got a Gun's disastrous debut is a fitting conclusion to a very, very, very troubled production.

Some really strong holds all around to make up for last weekend's blizzard. The Oscar movies especially held splendidly.

Ugh, I know it won't win. And I also know what will win, unfortunately. But I take solace in the fact that the only reason why that will happen is because this forum has a lot of fanboys, not because of the quality of the movies.

1 minute ago, James said:

Ugh, I know it won't win. And I also know what will win, unfortunately. But I take solace in the fact that the only reason why that will happen is because this forum has a lot of fanboys, not because of the quality of the movies.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Star Wars won't win. This is the year of Inside Out or Creed.

IDK, it could go any way but I think SW wins with Creed second, Mad Max third, and IO fourth.

I'm not sure whether you're talking about Star Wars or Inside Out :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Grim said that right now the top 4 are all within 10 points of one another. (Which are probably Star Wars, Inside Out, Creed, and Mad Max)

I haven't voted yet so...:P And I think Mad Max will be in my Top 3. None of the others are Top 10 worthy though.

Lol, SW ofc. Since when does IO have fanboys...

IO has a better chance of winning than SW. This forum is crazy sometimes with their love/hate relationships with movies and if our groupie wants IO to win all they have to do is not put the other potential contenders in the tops they send.