WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 28): Kung Fu Panda 3 - 41M, The Finest Hours 0- 10.3M, The Revenant - 12.4M...Sunday holds better than expected.....SW over 11 mill and KFP3 over 41 pg 34

3 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

No way. It's gotta be The Vow which did over 100mil

Not Nicholas Sparks...the Sparks 2012 movie had Zac Efron and the lead from Orange Is The New Black.  The Vow is based on a book written by a real couple who lived through that experience, but it does seem like a Nicholas Sparks plot and has the star of The Notebook.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, misafeco said:

HTTYD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HTTYD2

Shrek 1>>>>>Shrek 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shrek 3&4

Where are the Panda movies?

Shrek 2>KFP>KFP2>Shrek>HTTYD2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shrek 4> HTTYD>>≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shrek 3

6 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I'd say by Thursday of next week, TFA will have crossed 900M Domestic.. :bravo:

The person that was here from Quebec had it exactly right if not for the blizzard. Wish she would return. Hail to 900! Amazing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Where are the Panda movies?

Shrek 2>KFP>KFP2>Shrek>HTTYD2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shrek 4> HTTYD>>≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shrek 3

kid, You're drunk. DRAGON AND DRAGON 2 are another level.

4 hours ago, Dingdong123 said:

The Revenant looks to finish around 170 million which is awesome! I thought for a minute 200 million is possible but it's not winning the Oscars now so no additional bump I guess.

and that Star Wars hold! Is there still a possibility it goes to top 10 all time adjusted?

Rev will win plenty of Oscars. I think it could hit 200M.

Studio Weekend Estimates

Wenstein Company:

1 Jane Got a Gun $803,000 -- 1,210 -- $664 $803,000

1 The Hateful Eight $668,000 -51% 505 -772 $1,323 $52,316,982 6 Weinstein Company
2 Carol $425,000 -34% 313 -379 $1,358 $11,392,245 11 Weinstein Company

Edited by A District 3 Engineer