Ethan Hunt

Get a Job- Miles Teller and Anna Kendrick

If you ask me the trailer gave this movie away which disappoints me. If the trailer just focused on the idea of Miles Teller not getting a job, I would be more interested but they showed too much. It looks very predictable but I like the actors involved. This will depend on the reviews for me. 

Just now, filmlover said:

Can we please get Anna Kendrick a new agent? Her entire post-Oscar nom career to date has consisted of musicals, bit roles, and indies that vanished upon arrival. Fingers crossed The Accountant turns that around.

Too many actresses, not enough movies released per week and not enough great projects with female leads.

• Like 1

On 4 February 2016 at 3:24 PM, grim22 said:

This is Lionsgate Premiere. Most likely will get a token amount of theaters and be on VOD day and date. Also, this was apparently filmed in 2012, not exactly looking like a big hit.

It looks like it was the first movie Anna Kendrick filmed after Pitch Perfect. 1 not 2. 

The entire Divergent trilogy would have been filmed and released between this being shot and released. 

Edited by DeeCee