WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Have you seen the movie WrathOfHan?

Nah, not yet. Probably just going to blind buy it on Blu-Ray when it comes out in May or so because screw watching sex scenes with your parents :wacko:

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Nah, not yet. Probably just going to blind buy it on Blu-Ray when it comes out in May because screw watching sex scenes with your parents :wacko:

I don't understand blind buying. Renting from RedBox or Family Video or something always seems like a better idea

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Then go on down to the theater and see How to Be Single!

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I don't feel like watching How to be Single a theatre full of middle aged women will make me feel any less single

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

People were seeking comfort food as the nation was still reeling from 9/11. For many, something like My Big Fat Greek Wedding was exactly the kind of uplift they needed.

Ahh... so all MBFGW2 needs in order to replicate the run of the first is... Nope, not making that joke. :) 

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Nah, not yet. Probably just going to blind buy it on Blu-Ray when it comes out in May or so because screw watching sex scenes with your parents :wacko:

Just go see it alone wtf.

This is not the type of movie that I would see with my parents, but with something like Carol or Sisters I have no problem. Hell, I saw The Counselor with my mom.

Just now, CJohn said:

Just go see it alone wtf.

This is not the type of movie that I would see with my parents, but with something like Carol or Sisters I have no problem. 

Can't, you have to be 17 to see it alone in the US. If this was the UK or Australia I could see it by myself all fine and dandy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Scratch that, no way MBFGW2 will touch this record unless it just outright flops completely

MV5BNTUxNDIwNDkwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI0

Exorcist II: The Heretic WB  $30,749,142 703 $6,735,000 703 6/17/1977

MV5BMTgxMjIyNTc5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjgw

The Exorcist  WB  $232,906,145  n/a  n/a  n/a   multipleTrailers

Exorcist didn't make 232m in its first run though

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Can't, you have to be 17 to see it alone in the US. If this was the UK or Australia I could see it by myself all fine and dandy.

Oh, yeah, right :lol: I forget that because the movie here is rated 14 :lol: 

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

If it does 40, that would be a 27M "True Friday", Saturday and Sunday should both remain roughly flat from that, could give it a 94-95M 3-Day and a 110M 4-day.

Lmao if this opens over Days of Future Past. 

• Like 1