WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

5 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Definitely not Captain America: Civil War. Batman v Superman is a big maybe, imho. 

I wouldn't say that, there is a good chance it outgrosses Civil War as well now. Definitely a possibility for sure, especially if Civil War is seen as a Captain America sequel by the public instead of Avengers 2.5. In fact, with Deadpool all set to outgross The Winter Soldier, it can also outgross the sequel.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Definitely not Captain America: Civil War. Batman v Superman is a big maybe, imho. 

Civil War won't outgross BvS. It is pretty much impossible. So yeah, I think if it outgrosses BvS, it will also outgross Civil War. There is 0% chance BvS is smaller than Civil War.

Yesterday morning, X Gone Give it to Ya was #72 on the Itunes hiphop charts. In one day its climbed all the way to #22, and #110 on the all-genre chart. And Shoop is sitting at #99.

Deadpool is clearly giving it to America and clearly giving DMX needed child support money.

• Like 2

Just now, SWXII said:

Yes for those not normally into comic book movies. Nolan 's Batman trilogy was good. 

I was talking about other films grosses this weekend. Not other comic book films.

5 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Love how people are gleefully talking about how it can outgross BVS and ignore that it can also outgross Civil War as well 

I'm anticipating both films. I've been around on this board for almost four years and accompanying box office results since Spider-Man (2002). I've been wrong in multiple occasions, the most infamous one been TASM2. With that said, I didn't predict Deadpool's breakout out of the thin air, I've researched why that would happen and with the exception of Jessie, marveldcfox, Shawn (that doesn't even post here anymore) and one other that I can't recall the name no one else imagined it could happen, even with all the evidence indicating it would. When I researched for Deadpool, I got to follow close Batman v Superman and Captain America: Civil War as well, and right now what I personally think is that Deadpool does have a real shot of upsetting BvS if it turns out to be a divisive film, while CW so far looks like it's doing everything right up to this point, having the right ingredients to go bigger than Deadpool. I'm not saying that Deadpool will outgross either BvS or CW, but my educated guess is that if it'd happen, at this point in time I'd say that BvS is the one that this could happen. Lot other people feel differently, and I'll keep updating my predictions up to closer to the other films release dates.