WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

9 minutes ago, Chewy said:

X-Men's dead, Fox's biggest franchise just got humiliated by Ryan Reynolds dick jokes that they greenlit out of desperation cuz of an internet petition

I genuinely wish I could see the looks on the faces of Fox executives today

I feel exactly the same way. I wish we could have live reactions from FOX right now :rofl: 

Reynolds is gonna get 25M per movie and he is gonna be the new face of X-Men that FOX so desperately wanted Tatum's Gambit to be :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

DEADPOOL JUST GAVE THE MIDDLE FINGER TO ALL THE XMEN FILMS!

HOLY SHIT! 

And here I thought the lyrics were "X's gonna give it to ya". I guess Deadpool was really saying "X, i'm gonna give it to ya'll".  3KBJmudXRv2SHPJBnhVj_Horse-Mask-FU.gif

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

I feel exactly the same way. I wish we could have live reactions from FOX right now :rofl: 

Reynolds is gonna get 25M per movie and he is gonna be the new face of X-men that FOX so desperately wanted Tatum's Gambit to be :rofl: 

Considering how well Reynolds did with his second try at Deadpool, you know what this means for Gambit. Right @MrPink

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm going with a Jump Street sized increase to 190M right now.

It will depend on the quality of the movie and the new adult cast and the mkt campaign. Too many variables that I can't evaluate right now :lol: 

Just now, CJohn said:

Reynolds is gonna get 25M per movie and he is gonna be the new face of X-Men that FOX so desperately wanted Tatum's Gambit to be :rofl: 

Have you seen Hateful Eight? Tatum's Gambit accent is gonna be such a glorious mess

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It depends on the new adult cast and how FOX will market it. Seems like they know how to marker rated R action comedy movies. I think best case scenario is something like 160-170M, IMO.

Kingsman 2 will open bigger than original then have normal legs.

So it'll make around the same as the first.

This opening happening on the same day Bay announces a new Transformers trilogy. Serendipity.

You better believe Bay is tripling down on the dick and pee jokes in Trans5mers

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Have you seen Hateful Eight? Tatum's Gambit accent is gonna be such a glorious mess

His accent will make the movie worth watching no matter how bad it is. In Hateful Eight he was prepping for Gambit by practicing his accent. It was gloriously bad. 

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Not yet. I should see it sometime next weekend, probably at home. 

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Kingsman 2 will open bigger than original then have normal legs.

So it'll make around the same as the first.

That will depend on the quality. If it is as good or better than the first, it will have better legs.

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

After reading the nudity on IMDb it doesn't sound like too much that would make it awkward, think I might ask if I can go see it tomorrow.

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA.

Happy International Women's Day :ph34r:

Spoiler

(You will get this joke tomorrow, when you see this scene with your parents at your side trollface.jpg)