GiantCALBears

Weekend Thread (actuals)- Deadpool $56.47m, KFP3 $12.52m, Risen $11.8m, Witch $8.8m, HTBS $8.2m, Race $7.35m (pg 36)

57 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

TDK is and always will be the best SH trilogy ever made

This is true. 

That doesn't stop TDKR from being kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda shitty. 

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Get out.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He also stans for a lot of movies that are obvious bombs in waiting too (like next weekend's Gods of Egypt).

I was made for movies like that. Still need to see The Last Witch Hunter, tho.

I ain't stanning for Allegiant, tho, fuck that shit. I spent all my stan efforts in that franchise in the first two movies. I have no more stannings to give. 

Now, about that Cloverfield spin-off...

Decent number for the Witch, bad Cinema score but I don't go by that anyway.  I will bee seeing it in about an hour so hopefully I like it enough

Good number for Deadpool, I guess X keeps on giving it to us

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I think you're the only person who appreciates movies like that. The sight of Geoffrey Rush on the poster for Gods of Egypt makes me die a little every time I see it.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I ain't stanning for Allegiant, tho, fuck that shit. I spent all my stan efforts in that franchise in the first two movies. I have no more stannings to give. 

Now, about that Cloverfield spin-off...

divergent is just too shit even for your tastes

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think you're the only person who appreciates movies like that. The sight of Geoffrey Rush on the poster for Gods of Egypt makes me a die little every time I see it.

Mah boy @Chewy is set and ready for some Gods of Egypt as well.

WE WILL WITNESS GERARD BUTLER'S RECKONING! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 75live said:

Decent number for the Witch, bad Cinema score but I don't go by that anyway.  I will bee seeing it in about an hour so hopefully I like it enough

I'll be seeing TB in few hours, unlike you, a bad score don't affect me :P 

2 minutes ago, 75live said:

Is the dialogue in The Witch hard to understand?

I was told that a few people asked for their money back at my theater because they couldn't figure out what was being said.

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

divergent is just too shit even for your tastes

Divergent is ok even if a bit boring (I was expecting that since the book is exactly like the movie, the action only happens in the last 20 pages or so lol), Insurgent was good but I don't have it in me to stan for Allegiant. The marketing is all kings of nothing. 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Mah boy @Chewy is set and ready for some Gods of Egypt as well.

WE WILL WITNESS GERARD BUTLER'S RECKONING! 

I bet Gerard Butler is hardly even in the movie despite his prominent placement in the marketing. He gets the "with" credit, after all.

Poor Jamie Lannister and his film choices. Although that scene from The Other Woman where Cammy D puts laxatives in his drink when he isn't looking which causes him to rush to the restroom where he ends up destroying a toilet should be a permanent meme for Game of Thrones fans. Lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Divergent is ok even if a bit boring (I was expecting that since the book is exactly like the movie, the action only happens in the last 20 pages or so lol), Insurgent was good but I don't have it in me to stan for Allegiant. The marketing is all kings of nothing. 

No reason to stan for Allegiant when they got rid of his Royal Jainess

8wJTmil.gif

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 6