WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: (Page 18): Deadpool 31.5M | Gods 14M | KFP 9M | Risen 7M | Eddie 6.3M | Triple 9 6.1M | Spectre 16k (lol)

Crazy to think that if Deadpool ends up with around $900M worldwide gross, a huge hit... it only matches Force Awakens' domestic total.

edit: In fact, if TFA finishes with ~$940M, only 31 movies will have grossed more worldwide than it did Domestic.

Edited by Daxtreme
e
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Crazy to think that if Deadpool ends up with around $900M worldwide gross, a huge hit... it only matches Force Awakens' domestic total.

edit: In fact, if TFA finishes with ~$940M, only 31 movies will have grossed more worldwide than it did Domestic.

Lol yes TFA made a lot of $, what else you got?

38 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

I really don't think that should be on RT or actually really specified in reviews, spoiling what is supposed to be the film's show-stopper scene.

And yes, that's the scene. If you want more details:

Hidden Content

I think I may have just threw up a little bit :o

52 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Insane!

So Deadpool made $85M OS last weekend, and $70M this weekend, that's a very impressive drop. I definitely see it finish with over $800M WW total.

Damn it...$70M was a typo. But I still see it getting close or hitting $800M WW.

Edited by sfran43