Bishop54

Weekend Thread: Grimsby Bros leads the way with massive 3.1M, 10CL has decent 25.2M, Zootopia crumbles to $50M ;) P.31

i haven't seen it yet but i typed "zootopia movie" into google and watching some clips right now it seems pretty edgy to me. really pushing the boundaries of what i thought could happen in a studio animated film.... oh wait. actually my phone autocorrected the search to "zoophilia movie" never mind. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i haven't seen it yet but i typed "zootopia movie" into google and watching some clips right now it seems pretty edgy to me. really pushing the boundaries of what i thought could happen in a studio animated film.... oh wait. actually my phone autocorrected the search to "zoophilia movie" never mind. 

OK, you got me.

6 minutes ago, cannastop said:

k. Contrary to my username, I actually stopped. Not even going to pay attention to that person anymore.

@cannastop one of the best features of this board is the ignore feature. If you hover over a person's name on the left it will give you some options one of which is ignore - you can then choose what you want to ignore and if you ignore their posts you don't have to see them. Great way to hide posters that bother you without getting into flame wars.

Bit of advice :)

Just now, narniadis said:

@cannastop one of the best features of this board is the ignore feature. If you hover over a person's name on the left it will give you some options one of which is ignore - you can then choose what you want to ignore and if you ignore their posts you don't have to see them. Great way to hide posters that bother you without getting into flame wars.

Bit of advice :)

Nah bro, I have just plain old mental ignore.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

You know thousands furries are jacking off to Zootopia as we speak. 

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Same lol

we'd lose our source of teenage angst and humor if we all ignored you ;) JK I have managed to avoid using the feature with the exception of a more recent star wars fanatic that has stopped posting apparently.... I prefer to see everything thats going on even from those posters that grate at me.