kayumanggi

Monday Numbers: 15.05 M BVS | About a 55% drop, better than F7 Easter Monday. EPIC CJohn meltdown starts Page 18.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Why does everybody hate me? :sadben: 

The actual plot twist is that the other actor (not John Goodman or MEW) is actually an alien. At the end of the movie, he goes back to his home planet after saving earth from the Cloverfield monster.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

There are some "twists" in there that are nowhere to be found in that trailer. But they tend to be more character-based.

Haven't watched it but yeah, the title lets you know that sci-fi is involved somehow (unless you go in completely unaware of Cloverfield's existence). It's no secret at this point that the movie's overall tone is closer to Misery than the found footage movie.

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Im rather loving your meltdown :redcapes: 

Would you rather have X Men in IMAX or gotten 10 Cloverfield Lane early like we did?  

YOU SON OF A... I AM GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND GIVE YOU AS FOOD TO THE SHARKS. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF PAIN I AM FEELING!!!

:ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben::ohmyzod::sadben:

12 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I think if tomorrow it will deliver more solid numbers it will indicate that many went too far ruling that WoM is awful

and that movie will collapse fast.

In our days WoM spreads faster than speeding light with FB & Twitter
If Tuesday numbers are really good then it might be BvS actually gaining fans along the way outside the hardcore base.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Can we like take away CJohn's abilitie to post emoticons/pics and posting in anything but a regular sized font? This thread has become an eyesore.

My week was insanity because of everything that happened here.

So you guys can take one meltdown from me. I deserve it. AND I have a good reason. 

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

if it makes you feel any better all it's doing is giving you a heads up on the worst aspect of the film.

:sadben: 

Ok, I guess...

• Like 1

Probably gonna send some Dunkirk spoilers in 2017 for the laughs to CJohn

Hint: The Germans win, the Brits were able to evacuate however

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

@CJohn, buddy, have some pity on the mobile users. :lol:

Ok, I will just and cry into a corner of my room for the rest of the night until the morning :sadben: 

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Now we get to teach CJohn what it means to be a man.

Immerse yourself in spoilers

I will try to see Civil War or Apocalypse before anyone else here and I will go on a spoilers rage to fuck everybody who trolled me tonight :sadben::kitschjob::ohmyzod: