kayumanggi

Monday Numbers: 15.05 M BVS | About a 55% drop, better than F7 Easter Monday. EPIC CJohn meltdown starts Page 18.

Remember when Ben Affleck won the Best Director Golden Globe three years ago and in his speech he said he had made some terrible mistakes in the past or something like that? LOL what I wouldn't have given to see JLo's reaction to that since she was a presenter but the camera never caught her.

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

In my University this morning I saw a guy with a Batman shirt and in my class there was a guy with a Superman shirt. This movie is truly a pop culture phenomenon.

I have this shirt with Thor, Captain America, Hulk, and Spider-Man teaming up. Clearly, Infinity War is going to be a pop culture phenomenon if people are already wearing shirts that show stuff from the movie!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jayhawk said:

Is BvS worth seeing in IMAX? I have a choice between spending $6 at an average movie theater or $15 for a Laser 2D showing on a true IMAX screen.

I wish I had seen it in IMAX personally. Despite hating the movie. It looks that good.

2 minutes ago, Blankie Cochran said:

I have this shirt with Thor, Captain America, Hulk, and Spider-Man teaming up. Clearly, Infinity War is going to be a pop culture phenomenon if people are already wearing shirts that show stuff from the movie!!!

I have a Thor t-shirt, a Man of Steel t-shirt and an Avengers (logo is from Ultron but it doesn't say the title of that movie) t-shirt. What does this even mean? :mellow:

2 minutes ago, 5upe5 said:

I think CJohn broke. 

PARAMOUNT DID THIS TO ME!!!

• Like 3

One can say wom is mixed and not spiderman 3 at all.

To say it is good is just our opinion as aggregate totals from flixter and imdb show wom that is not great for a comic book movie especially when it's mostly the fanbase who has rated it so far.

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I have a Thor t-shirt, a Man of Steel t-shirt and an Avengers (logo is from Ultron but it doesn't say the title of that movie) t-shirt. What does this even mean? :mellow:

The guy posted that it was clear that since people were Batman and Superman shirts, it must be a phenomenon. I was pointing out that since I have a shirt with Spider-Man and Hulk on it, we can presume Infinity War must be a bigger phenomenon because my shirt depicts a probable event from it.

Basically, I'm saying it's really stupid to presume Batman and Superman shirts are only popular because of the movie lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

PARAMOUNT DID THIS TO ME!!!

I for one appreciate the large font. I'm blind as a bat and this makes it easier. 

• Like 1

People always overestimate bad legs on divisive movies.

I remember many thought spiderman 3 would miss 300 million domestic total after its opening weekend.

I am seeing 390 ish still and been rather bullish on the box office for the film even if I am negative on the film.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, #ED said:

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Yeah, I really would like to post here more but with how slow the site loads and how much total junk you have to wade through to have any sort of relevant discussion keeps me from posting.  

Take this thread for example, roughly 3 pages of good posts and 20 pages of people making noise.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Blankie Cochran said:

The guy posted that it was clear that since people were Batman and Superman shirts, it must be a phenomenon. I was pointing out that since I have a shirt with Spider-Man and Hulk on it, we can presume Infinity War must be a bigger phenomenon because my shirt depicts a probable event from it.

Basically, I'm saying it's really stupid to presume Batman and Superman shirts are only popular because of the movie lol

That's not what I said.

5 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Yeah, I really would like to post here more but with how slow the site loads and how much total junk you have to wade through to have any sort of relevant discussion keeps me from posting.  

Take this thread for example, roughly 3 pages of good posts and 20 pages of people making noise.  

:kitschjob: 

Any Tuesday numbers for us?

Speaking of things that keep me from posting more often, the mods should clean up the design of the site, or reorganize it.  I mean, to even get down to see new posts  you have to scroll past 4 sub-forums and 10 freaking pinned threads.  This along with how slow it loads and operates is not a good user experience.  

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

4pm Pacific. At least wait till 10pm Pacific to ask that, any numbers right now would have a crazy margin of error.

I will be sleeping at that time :lol: 

Been watching YouTube reviews and most say very similar things. The rising hero guy sees the more complex nature of this film. But nobody, I think, fully understands the batfleck. This is good. This film will be discussed at film schools for years.

Seriously believe Alfred Hitchcock could have written this style of cbm. 

• Like 1