abra

Wednesday: BvS $8.1M

50 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

If someone says they're hearing "things" about a movie 5 months away, I'm going to decline to believe it till I actually see it for myself. Fararci is a hit and miss. Didn't he say TFA was going to suck?

I don't think so.  From what I remember, he was pretty excited about it because he liked the trailers, and all his sources said Disney was over the moon about it.  That wouldn't translate well to him saying it was going to suck.  

4 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Well then.... At least we hit rock bottom in this thread early. #ThankYouCJohn

As if you guys need me to hit rock bottom :lol: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

I'm guessing Thor Ragnarok is the last time we Hiddlesworth, Hopkins, and company. His story comes to an end. 

I'm hoping Hiddleston shows up in Infinity War as Thanos's #2, since Ronan killed his #2 in GotG. He'd be playing the part Mephisto played in the comics.

Also hoping we see Thanos' rolling-wave rage quake that shook the heavens and knocked the earth off its orbit. In that case we may see a devasted Asgard (and all the other alien planets we've seen so far) in Infinity War. Hopkins could cameo, tho that might be one expensive cameo :lol:

RE: Buzz

DATE # TWEETS POS:NEG RATIO
Mar 31, 2016 42752 3:1
Mar 30, 2016 209700 3:1
Mar 29, 2016 315540 2:1

*BoxOffice.com's

Do we really need more proof that the negative buzz is real? And look at the abysmal drop of tweet numbers between one day to the other. 

3 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Indeed. Technically, all we need is the most electrifying man in all of entertainment!

giphy.gif

SUNDAY, THE ROCK IS BACK TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for all those who corrected me.

5 hours ago, TimmyRiggins said:

How is Cinemascore reliable in any way when its sample size is 400 to 500 in 2 to 3 cities?! Just tell me, I'd be interested to hear. 

Has there ever been a  movie with an A+ cinemascore that had bad legs? When I check movies with such a grade, I fall on incredibly leggy monsters like Titanic, Frozen, Tangled etc. I think there's a good correlation between Cinemascore and Word of Mouth. They probably choose a sufficiently representative sample that its relatively small size doesn't affect the result.

Just now, Heat Vision said:

I wonder if Black Adam is going to Rock Bottom Shazam

I absolutely hope so. I always want those wrestlers turned actors to use their finisher moves. Still waiting for the BATISTA BOMB. Hopefully he will give one to the villain in GotG 2.

8 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

RE: Buzz

DATE # TWEETS POS:NEG RATIO
Mar 31, 2016 42752 3:1
Mar 30, 2016 209700 3:1
Mar 29, 2016 315540 2:1

*BoxOffice.com's

Do we really need more proof that the negative buzz is real? And look at the abysmal drop of tweet numbers between one day to the other. 

Isn't it 3 times more positive than negative?

Just now, iJackSparrow said:

Yes, but that's a fucking awful ratio for a film. Don't think even Transformers 4 was that low but I don't have the data. 

It's a special film, either u love it with passion or u really hate it.

3 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Yes, but that's a fucking awful ratio for a film. Don't think even Transformers 4 was that low but I don't have the data. 

Sheeple troll effect.

BvS selling almost half the tickets on MT. So either the BO is looking incredibly dismal this weekend or BvS is going to do fine. Fandango said it is tracking as a weekend film.Yep.

5 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

If the DC-Universe ever brought in dinosaurs in their films.....would you imagine Batman doing something like this? :D

tumblr_nrz5tfvkoX1tdusi1o1_1280.png

Another reason why Universal must never ever get this IP.

Ever.

I have to ask.

If BvS were directed by someone else, you know, a better director......would the film's critical reception be a lot better than what it is now? What if J.J Abrams directed this? How different and how much better would the movie be?

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34