WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

51 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Dude, the shows CAN'T be a part of it. Stop with this nonsense, please :lol: Most people don't watch them. Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow don't even air here! Flash and Arrow air but with months of delay. It is simply not possible. 

I just don't think WB is at a position that they can ignore ANY good will they have going for them. It'd be like the MCU having a Daredevil tv show and a film happening at the same time, except that Marvel even though they are in a position that they could do that, they never would do that. DC isn't in a position they can take fan following for granted, and I know how absurd it sounds but it's the situation they got themselves in. 

23 minutes ago, lancelot123 said:

I will riot in the streets if they stop The Flash TV show to bring it into the movies. They can bring him in, but keep the show going. No reason they can't do that. Except maybe the fact that what the shows are doing, especially The Flash, are of a much higher quality than the films currently. I loved Smallville. Even with how inaccurate it was story wise. The Flash is 1000 times better. Never thought I'd ever say that about another comic TV show. It kind of makes me sad thinking about how much better Smallville could have been if they kept it as faithful to the source material as The Flash.

I think it's healthier to the character to go in a blaze of glory and getting the cinematic treatment. I get your position as a fan, but Gustin could work with a fresh start in the cinematic world since DC is the land of the parallel Earths. The way I see it, get both Ezra and Grant for The Flash, or just Grant. He's the one with a a fan following anyway. It could be easily explained in story.

11 hours ago, Nova said:

I still can't believe people called this movie an "art film." Or a "risky" film. Because trying to make a movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman with the tone of TDK is such a bold move. 

lol yeah this is not an art film. Anomalisa is an art film, Batman V Superman is not. 

It does suck that the DC TV shows can't crossover because Grant Gustin has been perfect as Barry/The Flash. Nothing against Ezra Miller, himself a very talented actor (anyone who follows their breakthrough as a character as creepy as the eponymous one of We Need to Talk About Kevin with the completely charming, not even remotely threatening one he played in The Perks of Being a Wallflower is impressively versatile), but Gustin is so ideal for the role that anyone else is going to be unable to avoid the comparison.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, narniadis said:

*sees nothing has changed, feels pity for the mods*

*goes back to working on homework*

LOL this is my first time online all day since the morning and this thread grew like 30 pages. Thinking not catching up is for the best.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

LOL this is my first time online all day since the morning and this thread grew like 30 pages. Thinking not catching up is for the best.

No numbers have changed. You can read the title and be pretty much up to date. The rest of it is a bunch of schadenfreude and/or anger at DC and Snyder and my mini-rant "think of the poor crew-members". :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, narniadis said:

*sees nothing has changed, feels pity for the mods*

*goes back to working on homework*

A few people just got banned, so...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

No numbers have changed. You can read the title and be pretty much up to date. The rest of it is a bunch of schadenfreude and/or anger at DC and Snyder and my mini-rant "think of the poor crew-members". :lol: 

I mean, really. It's pointless to even discuss Batman v Superman's numbers (not that much needs to be said, really; the drop just speaks for itself) because it only leads to a bunch of nonsense being spewed from all "parties."

It seemed like yesterday there was talk of $18-$19M, not we've come crashing down to $15.3 and a possibly a sub $50M 2nd week. Ugh. And yet, I've seen it twice and in July I'll be seriously tempted to shell out $129 for this...

91tZtGkA4-L._SY445_.jpg

• Like 1