CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

19 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

mkay but who is cap killing in the comic tho

That scene was from the first Ultimates series, and Cap was trying (but failing) to kill the Nazi Chitauri Herr Kleiser.

So please note that that's not the real Cap, it's an alternate universe Cap.

• Like 1

Just now, Telemachos said:

"The newbie" is a dude who apparently loves to spend his time trolling our threads. This isn't the first time he's been banned.

What's your excuse, @FilmBuff?

Forgive me, my Lord, for I have sinned. I fell into the newbie's trap. I replied to him :( 

Never again will I fall into such lowly behavior. It's the hype, my Lord, all this waiting for our savior @Rth, who bestows us with such excellent numbers on these days of prayers, is driving us mad! 

We are not deserving of His posts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kitik said:

That scene was from the first Ultimates series, and Cap was trying (but failing) to kill the Nazi Chitauri Herr Kleiser.

So please note that that's not the real Cap, it's an alternate universe Cap.

Thanks, hun. Whoever drew that is messy as fuck.

tumblr_inline_o34527qGVO1qf89pq_500.gif

2 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

Thanks, hun. Whoever drew that is messy as fuck.

That was Bryan Hitch. Widely regarded as one of the best at the time of the Ultimates.

Though that was at the end of the series, when he was falling way behind, and we were beginning to learn what it would be like to wait for artists to complete issues.

I don't watch either but yes.  A whole bunch of them.

wtf? Elementary has nothing against Sherlock (even if the best part of Sherlock is the theme-music [emoji4] ).