WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

Just now, CJohn said:

It is dropping in the same level as Ultron and Iron Man 3 yet people are surprised lol. 

People try and act like IM3 and AoU were hated by audiences, lol. Audiences liked them well enough. They were just direct sequels to a megahit and they had top 5 all-time OWs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

Can someone tell me why we never got any numbers or even a theatre count for High Rise? Piracy?

It came out way too long ago in the UK. It never stood a chance :P 

15 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Not only is this one of the greatest superhero movies made, but it's one of the best movies made, PERIOD.. I'd say this is easily right up there with TDK in terms of Quality.. And I love how you poke fun at the whole "Piracy" angle, but it's true..

wait, did you just admit that TDK is right up there in terms of quality?!! Finally..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

So...uh...anyone else see Money Monster??

good flick, good flick...

(CAN WE JUST FUCKING TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ASIDE FROM PIRACY GOD FUCKING DAMMIT PEOPLE)

I saw a pirated version. 

Just now, ThatOneGuy said:

(CAN WE JUST FUCKING TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ASIDE FROM PIRACY GOD FUCKING DAMMIT PEOPLE)

mockingjay part 2 was such a great conclusion to the hunger games franchise

200.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

I have plans to see it, it also opened here this weekend. Might go tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Well you don't like MARVEL, so there's that.. You wouldn't admit it even if you knew it was true and it is.. CIVIL WAR is one of the best movies made and not just superhero movie, but whatever helps you to sleep better at night in thinking it's not.. The Russo's hammered this one home and how anyone can deny that is absurd..

I'm talking legs. Marvel fans love it, most others think it's good, okay, or aren't interested. 

• Like 3

What are some good sites to watch pirated movies? If I pirate movies, I think I would save $2000+ per year (movie tickets, subscription to streaming services, Second Run DVDs, membership to TIFF, festival tickets, etc)

Just now, Chewy said:

Every time a Marvel movie starts getting hyped up people open up those 600M clubs. It's not happening again. Y'all gotta accept it.

The weird part about this thread is that the trollish comments are coming from the big Marvel fans whereas everyone else is pretty much saying that these numbers are along expected lines.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

The weird part about this thread is that the trollish comments are coming from the big Marvel fans whereas everyone else is pretty much saying that these numbers are along expected lines.

Is no prisoners a marvel fan?

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Every time a Marvel movie starts getting hyped up people open up those 600M clubs. It's not happening again. Y'all gotta accept it.

Infinity Wars 1 and 2 will have those clubs as well lol. 

Just now, mrqe93 said:

What are some good sites to watch pirated movies? If I pirate movies, I think I would save $2000+ per year (movie tickets, subscription to streaming services, Second Run DVDs, membership to TIFF, festival tickets, etc)

We don't allow any sort of links to pirate sites or bootleg content. In fact, the staff here frowns on watching pirated crap. Obviously we can't stop you from doing what you want, but we're sure not gonna support it. 

• Like 5