WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

Just now, John Marston said:

also when a Marvel movie opens we have always have these early Twitter reviews saying the movie is the greatest thing ever. :ph34r:

Fucked my expectations for Civil War and Ultron. I came around Ultron a lot on my 2nd viewing since I wasn't expecting the greatest thing ever anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Hangman said:

How did American Sniper make any money at all when a perfect copy was available even before the movie premiered? :huh:

And don't forget The Revenant! 

Just now, mrqe93 said:

What are some good sites to watch pirated movies? If I pirate movies, I think I would save $2000+ per year (movie tickets, subscription to streaming services, Second Run DVDs, membership to TIFF, festival tickets, etc)

Don't even think about trying to pirate.  One of my biggest pet peeves 

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

We don't allow any sort of links to pirate sites or bootleg content. In fact, the staff here frowns on watching pirated crap. Obviously we can't stop you from doing what you want, but we're sure not gonna support it. 

I was only kidding

But aren't those sites dangerous though? From what I know, they are malware-infested. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mrqe93 said:

I was only kidding

But aren't those sites dangerous though? From what I know, they are malware-infested. 

Yep, and they're also scum that's destroying the film industry one by one.  Whether or not any money is lost on any film, it's still money lost on a film

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The weird part about this thread is that the trollish comments are coming from the big Marvel fans whereas everyone else is pretty much saying that these numbers are along expected lines.

:sadben:

I'm a marvel fan and I know how to stay level-headed. 

"The numbers are along expected lines." Am I part of the everyone else group now? :ph34r: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Not only is this one of the greatest superhero movies made, but it's one of the best movies made, PERIOD.. I'd say this is easily right up there with TDK in terms of Quality.. And I love how you poke fun at the whole "Piracy" angle, but it's true..

Oooof

Only superhero movie that's gonna do 600M for sure is Dead2ool. Legend Tim Miller will deliver all the dildos and poop jokes and Liam Neeson peen you've ever wanted

• Like 1

Just now, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I could watch CW over and over.. It's damn near perfect, but like with any movie, if I sit down long enough and think about it, I can point out flaws to like everyone else and that's pretty much with any movie, even a Nolan movie..

You say its one of the best ever and I say its not even top 5 

10 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Crash and The Artist have more Oscars than The Force Awakens and The Avengers.

Guess which ones people are going to pass down to their grand kids.

Lol who passes down movies in this era let alone many years from now?