The Panda

BOT Top 100 Movies of All Time: The Empire Strikes Back... Again... For the Third Time...

I rewatched American Beauty about a year ago and thought it was fine. It's not as profound as it thinks it is but I don't think it's as dumb as the backlash makes it out to be. Somewhere in the middle

• Like 5

12 hours ago, peludo said:

With 25 films left, what can we see from now? I dare to say that we will see the whole LOTR trilogy, the two first Godfathers, TDK, Shawshank Redemption, Casablanca, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Raiders, Pulp Fiction, Jaws, Schindler's List and Goodfellas. Those sum up 15. The other 10 are for free choice, but those 15 are very very probable.

Forrest Gump, Inception, 12 Angry Men, La vita è bella, Terminator 2, Back to the Future, Alien, Clockwork Orange, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly and... Matrix?

Edited by JohnnY

1 minute ago, JohnnY said:

Forrest Gump, Inception, 12 Angry Men, La vita è bella, Terminator 2, Back to the Future, Alien, Clockwork Orange, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly and... Matrix?

Alien already showed up

Road to Perdition left me cold. I would say Mendes is a mediocre director if that was the only filme film of his filmography that I had seen. The heart of that thing is practically nonexistent.