CJohn

MEH-MORIAL DAY WEEKEND BOX OFFICE | Abandon all hope, the box office is dead. 3 day weekend #s X-Men 65M, Alice 28.1M, Angry Birds 18.7M, Civil War 15.1M, Neighbors 9.1M. Bad openings, horrible holdovers.

10 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

lmfao disney is getting fucked in the ass right now. first all the controversy with hydra cap and now depp. what's next?

You dropping some atrocious GIF

1 minute ago, nilephelan said:

Absolutely nobody who matters gives a shit about the Hydra Cap thing.  Nobody.  

It doesn't stop it from being controversial. Have several seats with that attitude.

Edited by angeldelmito
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Just discovered the Johnny Depp-Amber Heard cluster fuck.

This seems to be very, very messy.

Alice is done, so is Pirates 5.

Johnny the drunk wife beater doesn't scream Disney to me.

Pirates 6 won't happen.

I'm sure she will have been paid off, a non-disclosure signed and a huge Depp PR tour will have happened by the time Pirates rolls out next year. If Depp and Disney are smart, they nip this thing in the bud right now. 

10 minutes ago, johnboy3434 said:

The most recent issue of the Captain America comic revealed that Steve Rogers is and always has been an agent of Hydra, even back in the 40s. It's dumb.

Hahahahaha. Who gives a shit about the comics?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThatOneGuy said:

The only two times I walked out of movies in recent memory were The Monuments Men and Race.  Both looked good from the trailers, but both were pretty awful and boring.

I actually didn't mind Race, but yeah The Monuments Men, that was pretty much a bore.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Also I feel bad for Mia. She can't seem to get a hit. She's not a bad actress. 

The first Alice grossed over a billion. I think that qualifies as a hit. 

And Disney is the movie studio that raced to one billion the fastest in 2016. While Alice 2 will likely bomb especially with the new Depp allegation, I doubt it will hurt their pocketbook too much. They can afford a bomb right now.