CJohn

MEH-MORIAL DAY WEEKEND BOX OFFICE | Abandon all hope, the box office is dead. 3 day weekend #s X-Men 65M, Alice 28.1M, Angry Birds 18.7M, Civil War 15.1M, Neighbors 9.1M. Bad openings, horrible holdovers.

8 minutes ago, babz06 said:

If Deadpool 2 is March 2, 2018 then what is the  Untitled Fox/Marvel film on October 6, 2017? Gambit?  New Mutants? 

Also I doubt Fox is going to keep that June 29, 2018 date, that's one week after the  Jurassic World Sequel. 

I'm pretty sure the October movie's gonna be Gambit. I believe Gambit's planned to begin filming this fall, and New Mutants is still in development.

Just now, filmlover said:

The X-Men universe is so vast that sending it to the MCU would create such a clusterfuck.

Yeah, I am fine with Fantastic Four going to Marvel but X-Men would create a massive mess lol.

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm leading the Derby and I'm going to have a near perfect score in CSG :ohmygod: Great expansion for Love and Friendship, everything else is performing exactly like I expected (well, maybe not Alice)

1800365_701985573220259_1438819190630122

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

I'm pretty sure the October movie's gonna be Gambit. I believe Gambit's planned to begin filming this fall, and New Mutants is still in development.

Gambit isn't starting production for a while, Doug Liman is busy with Mena right now.

I originally left Alice off of my top 15 for the summer game but then everyone acted like it was crazy for it to drop so much so I put it at 14.

I need to stop listening to the forum when I predict.

• Like 6

Just now, The Panda said:

I originally left Alice off of my top 15 for the summer game but then everyone acted like it was crazy for it to drop so much so I put it at 14.

I need to stop listening to the forum when I predict.

Same :sadben: I think only one or two people didn't put it on their list so at least we're going down with everyone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

X-MEN: APOCALYPSE earned an estimated $26.4M on opening day Friday.

This is kinda floppy, isn't it? 

opens #1 FRI w/ $26.4M. 4day gross heading to $80M range. Pretty good marks from paying auds.

Edited by La Binoche

1 minute ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

CJohn, you're handling this quite well with no meltdowns for someone who was sort of anticipating this happening since last week..:popcorn:

It was easy to see this happening. I have been predicting 65/80 for quite a while and it looks I will be right.

• Like 4