CJohn

MEH-MORIAL DAY WEEKEND BOX OFFICE | Abandon all hope, the box office is dead. 3 day weekend #s X-Men 65M, Alice 28.1M, Angry Birds 18.7M, Civil War 15.1M, Neighbors 9.1M. Bad openings, horrible holdovers.

Just now, Blaze Heatnix said:

Wow, Alice crashed and burned ugly...

Not good for X-Men, BUT Alice flopping might help X-Men in the long haul. People were saying Alice would crush X-Men.

If Warcraft underperforms too, X-Men might still hold well.  I'll say X-Men will have ant legs, which means it might perform like Ant-Man ( domestic ). Ant-Man opened with 57 million and went up to 180 million. So, that's my final prediction.

Any news about overseas numbers from X-Men?

Even the good X-Men movies don't have Ant-Man legs...

7 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Then you failed his test.  You aren't old enough  to be nostalgic for that decade.  The 00s brought us 9/11, Islamic terrorism,  the tsa,  George W.  Bush,  the Iraq War,  the schiavo  case,  hurricane Katrina,  the housing crash,  the financial collapse,  the auto industry crisis, wide spread  spying on Americans,  Guantanamo  Bay,  American Idol, the boom of reality TV on every single channel in existence, the Kardashian  plague,  Kanye West, Myspace, Twitter,  facebook,  people using their damn phones in the theatres,  oh and the cancellation  of Firefly.  Terrible decade and we're  still suffering for it. 

So you're just gonna act like College Dropout and Late Registration aren't classics?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Life goes on said:

Maybe you're not a DC fanboy, but your taste for movie's is absolutely horrible. Transformers, TMNT and now you think X-men Apocalypse is a good movie?

11 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

I notice you barely posted during BvS, but you're all over CA3 with the under 400m club and denial of piracy. Yes. You are. So was I back in 78. 

@Baumer I am marking you because I wanna read your take on these posts. 

• Like 1

Let's be honest, Antman's run wasn't that good. That movie was only seen by the marvel diehard and failed to reach outside that fandom. It's run was crap.

Edited by FilmBuff

Alice's numbers are crazy. That lack of Saturday jump is insane. X-Men is FOX dreaming. I guess next they are gonna estimate a 15M Monday? Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Wow, Alice crashed and burned ugly...

Not good for X-Men, BUT Alice flopping might help X-Men in the long haul. People were saying Alice would crush X-Men.

If Warcraft underperforms too, X-Men might still hold well.  I'll say X-Men will have ant legs, which means it might perform like Ant-Man ( domestic ). Ant-Man opened with 57 million and went up to 180 million. So, that's my final prediction.

Any news about overseas numbers from X-Men?

Apoc isn't touching AM legs lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

Let's be honest, Antman's run wasn't that good. That movie was only seen by the marvel diehard and failed to reach outside. It's run was crap.

A $57M opener getting a 3.15 multiplier wasn't a good run? :huh:

• Like 1