CJohn

MEH-MORIAL DAY WEEKEND BOX OFFICE | Abandon all hope, the box office is dead. 3 day weekend #s X-Men 65M, Alice 28.1M, Angry Birds 18.7M, Civil War 15.1M, Neighbors 9.1M. Bad openings, horrible holdovers.

2 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

That's why I usually look at the recommend peetime and try to go there.  I'll only go to any others if it's an absolute emergency.

Why don't you just like pee before the movie?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Treetrunk Special said:

By the way why are you allowing an app to make judgments on a film for you? How do you define an "unimportant" scene, and how can the app know what you think is good or bad. 

Why don't you just sit at home next time you want to see a movie, and just read the Wikipedia plot summary, since you don't actually want to watch the film.

I do want to watch a movie.  I also don't want to fucking piss my pants while watching a movie.  Even with the peetimes, I try and go as fast as possible to try and not miss anything.

Also, I usually look at the peetimes before seeing the movie, so I can decided which one would be best.

Just now, Jack Nevada said:

I usually just wait till the urge to piss goes away in a few minutes. Same with shits. 

Man if you gotta shit go shit, it ain't healthy to hold that in

Just now, Treetrunk Special said:

I piss like once per hour so in interstellar cause it s so long I peed 3 times

I peed 3 times from sheer greatness.

And sadness.

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I guess that's how watching a movie should be. This isn't my favorite scene guess I'll Skip it. Hey look the movie goan an hour and a half shorter

*sighs*

Guess the app's not for everyone.  Personally, I think it's really good.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

Also just realized what a hypocrite I am yelling about "the experience" cuz I fall asleep and walk out of movies all the time. 

That's fair, if I get bored in a movie I sometimes just walk out

Just now, Jack Nevada said:

Also just realized what a hypocrite I am yelling about "the experience" cuz I fall asleep and walk out of movies all the time. 

fuck the experience, this is entertainment we're talking about. I just think the "here's the parts to skip!" thing is super goofy

• Like 1

Just now, Treetrunk Special said:

That's fair, if I get bored in a movie I sometimes just walk out

The only two times I walked out of movies in recent memory were The Monuments Men and Race.  Both looked good from the trailers, but both were pretty awful and boring.

Just now, Telemachos said:

I think Nolan said that too. 

I know he definitely had to take a shit when Talia Al Ghul died. And then Zack Snyder subbed in.

• Like 1