La Binoche

Weekend #s June 3-5: TMNT2 35.25m, X:A 22.3m, MBY 18.27m, Alice 10.69m, Birds 9.775m

20 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Ehhh.....i would respectfully disagree with Jamie about "Sherlock Holmes 2" being one of those unasked sequels. Cause that sequel did have some people excited about the mystery of Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes's toughest enemy). And also it did make a bit more money than it's predecessor, WW-wise with $545M. And i think the audience generally enjoyed it as much as the first one. Also there's a third Sherlock Holmes-movie coming soon.

But yeah, for the other sequels......yeah, i can understand why people didn't/won't see them as much.

Game of Shadows is truly putrid 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Game of Shadows is truly putrid 

Well, opinions are opinions......but can't you at least respect mine?

What?....am i not allowed to like or dislike certain movies? :angry: And i liked it.

Why so butthurt? :P:P

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

2 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

So..... can I make the announcement?

Okay.

Remember that epic legs post earlier this year, when I accused 10 Cloverfield Lane of having Mary Liz Winstead legs, or The Revenant of having bear legs, or BVS of having a broken Superman toy's legs?

Well, this weekend, IT'S THE SEQUEL - LEGSTLEMANIA II!

following excited gif yes gif yay gif elf gif

#SUNDAYJUNE5th

I am salivating. Look at them sexy legs!

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Sadly, it never had a chance. It was apparently just too nitched for audiences.

It's not like the genre it's parodying did that great in the first place and as more popstars did it the grosses got worse. Still can't believe Bieber did 2 of them. I still plan on checking it out.