WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

38 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Conjuring 3 will happen so stop your bitching.:apocalypse:

Yeah. Assuming a conservative 95M domestic and then overseas and ancillary, it will be profitable for WB. And given how much stuff is going down, would they really say no to a movie that brings profits?

8 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

TC2 not even making 40m is disappointing to me. Maybe moving the story to the UK played a factor?

Anyways, TC3 is happening, no two ways about that.

Nah, releasing a turd of a movie called Annabelle played a factor.

Ya know, I was gonna ask if I was the only one who thought the product this summer has been mostly unappealing for the most part so far but looking at the grosses...obviously not.

There just hasn't been much worth getting excited about or worth coughing up $12 for.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

So, Warcraft made 7.7 million in Friday? Horrible number.

Is the movie even opening with 20 million?

It will do 20M yeah. Probably 23-25M OW. 

22 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Y'know, if I were gay, I'd probably do it in the movie theater too with another guy, because we deserve that right. (Not gay)

We seriously need more Popstans up in here. The general audiences are failing us. :depp:

• Like 4

Just now, Spaghetti4Real said:

We seriously need more Popstans up in here. The general audiences are failing us. :depp:

A friend wants to see it and I might tag along. :D Maybe. I wasn't planning on going to the movies this weekend. Gotta save up some money.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti4Real said:

No release date here at all. It will likely be dropped in VOD sometime early next year :sadben: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, superweirdo87 said:

I just hope Hollywood raises the bar for greenlighting a sequel, and Hollywood does more original material, seeing that audiences want fresh. Warcraft is doing better than Alice and Hunstman overall.

The takeaway should be "make better movies."

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Ya know, I was gonna ask if I was the only one who thought the product this summer has been mostly unappealing for the most part so far but looking at the grosses...obviously not.

There just hasn't been much worth getting excited about or worth coughing up $12 for.

No you're right. And with all the sequels, reboots and what not I'm more inclined to go watch a film that goes against that just to show Hollywood that I want something new, damn it. And it looks like the general audience feels the same.

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

No you're right. And with all the sequels, reboots and what not I'm more inclined to go watch a film that goes against that just to show Hollywood that I want something new, damn it. And it looks like the general audience feels the same.

I hope you're going to watch Swiss Army Man, Nerve, and Sausage Party.