FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

I was thinking about this October earlier and even though it's crowded like half of the stuff will bomb anywhere:

7: It's fine

14: The Kevin Hart stand up will be lucky to make half of the last one and Underworld will be lucky to make 30M

21: Madea, Ouija, and that Pure Flix movie will appeal to their bases and Jack Reacher is bound to decrease. Really it's just A Monster Calls and Joneses that need to move.

28: It's fine

4 minutes ago, BourneFan #1 said:

Speaking of Gnomeo, the sequel 7 years later is using Johnny Depp as its selling point!:rofl: Calling under $20m domestic now.

Haha.

Speaking of Depp, I finally tried watching Mordecai today and I couldn't make it past 20 minutes. It's so unwatchable. I don't know how it even made it into theaters.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I was thinking about this October earlier and even though it's crowded like half of the stuff will bomb anywhere:

7: It's fine

14: The Kevin Hart stand up will be lucky to make half of the last one and Underworld will be lucky to make 30M

21: Madea, Ouija, and that Pure Flix movie will appeal to their bases and Jack Reacher is bound to decrease. Really it's just A Monster Calls and Joneses that need to move.

28: It's fine

Inferno is not fine :lol: Underworld will do solid business. I see a 50M total for it. 

1 minute ago, superduperm said:

We haven't been officially updated in over seven hours. This might be the quietest major day in box office history. It's practically a Saturday.

rth is gonna give us some candy sooner than later. Prepare for a kick-ass OD  for Dory.

Just now, DAR said:

I missed  part one and it hasn't  replayed  yet.  Eventually I'll catch the whole thing 

Part 1 is the weakest (of the first four at least). Sets everything up though. It's on WatchESPN/free on demand (for me at least). It's amazing in scope. I need to watch ACS, but I have a feeling I'll be a little bit underwhelmed after seeing this doc.

Just now, CJohn said:

Inferno is not fine :lol: Underworld will do solid business. I see a 50M total for it. 

You seriously think Underworld is only dropping 12M from the last one? You're being blinded by that Kate Beckinsale pic :lol: 

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Loki and Hulk are draws though, and more importantly the movie will probably be the most important in setting up IW1. 

Thor is my least favorite Avenger and The Dark World is my least favorite Marvel movie but I'm still really looking forward to it.

2 minutes ago, picores said:

rth is gonna give us some candy sooner than later. Prepare for a kick-ass OD  for Dory.

Just going to hope for $50M. That should lock up the animation OW record and probably $130M.