WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 96): Dory 73M | IDR 41M | CI 18.2M | Shallows 16.8M | Conjuring 7.7M | Jones 7.6M

31.3 +35%

23 -26.5%

77.5 (-42.6%)

Considering DORY had record previews, that would be a great drop. Even IO dropped 42.1% without previews making up a huge portion of the OW.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

31.3 +35%

23 -26.5%

77.5 (-42.6%)

Considering DORY had record previews, that would be a great drop. Even IO dropped 42.1% without previews making up a huge portion of the OW.

That WOM tho. Dory is one of the best blockbuster movies of the decade so far and I guess people are catching on ;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Lol, IDR just keeps dropping and dropping while the tide is getting higher on The Shallows.

I mean ones a disaster of a film and the other is actually a good summer flick lol 

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

31.3 +35%

23 -26.5%

77.5 (-42.6%)

It would be a sub-40% 2nd-weekend drop minus previews. 

Less competition this July 4th (Eclipse/Grown Ups/Last Airbender/Knight and Day>>>>ID42/BFG/Purge 3/Tarzan/Shallows/Free State) should allow it to have a better 3rd-weekend hold than TS3, too. 

$51-53 million (a drop in the low-mid 30s) for the 3-day should happen since BFG is far weaker than Last Airbender/Eclipse (both combined for well over $100 million+ over the 4-day). A $65 million+ 4-day is looking more and more likely :huh:

6 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

I want to see The Shallows really take off today.  $6.9m is an outstanding number and the late shows just kept picking up.  Wouldn't surprise me to see it have a healthy increase today.  

$1.5 million 

$5.4 million

$7.3 million (+35%) 

$5.6 million (-25%) 

$19.8 million OW 

• Like 1