Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

We're sitting in the car and my dad said the funniest and sort of saddest (because it's so true) thing.

"Stop talking about The Purge okay? If The Purge was an actual thing, you and your movie buddies would just be complaining how poor the box office is on Purge night."

Oh shit man, it's good thing you're still alive and able to type after that burn. Your dad gets my respect

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

If Indy 4 never happened, the Indy releasing in 2019 would make $600m+ easily.

But does anybody remember Indy 4 happened? :ph34r:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

But does anybody remember Indy 4 happened? :ph34r:

Regardless, it should do $400m+. I know both Spielberg and Ford are probably getting paid huge $$$, but I wouldn't think they would come back if they didn't at least have a solid film to cap off Indy.

• Like 1

the purges happen whenever a comic book movie opens. all the trolls are out in the streets. the only safe haven is to hide and stay the night in the conversation thread. so there's like 6 purges a year.

• Like 10

Just now, filmlover said:

It would be cool if the next 5 weeks after this could provide $50M+ openers. It'll likely happen anyway.

Lol at the faith everybody is putting in Ghostbusters. 

10 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Regardless, it should do $400m+. I know both Spielberg and Ford are probably getting paid huge $$$, but I wouldn't think they would come back if they didn't at least have a solid film to cap off Indy.

Lucas is involved in Indy 5.

:ph34r:

Edited by The Futurist

In Paul Feig we all should trust. We'll know soon since the embargo apparently breaks on Monday.

Even if it is good Sony is making sure all the marketing looks unappealing as possible. 

Just now, CJohn said:

Even if it is good Sony is making sure all the marketing looks unappealing as possible. 

The trailers have gotten laughs every time I've seen them before movies. So in your face, CFlop.

• Like 1

Who would you go after first on Purge night, folks ?

I would hit every bank employe I could find then after, the lawyers.

Edited by The Futurist

The trailers have gotten laughs every time I've seen them before movies. So in your face, CFlop.

Lol. Whatever you say.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

imagine if you tried to kill a co-worker on purge night but u failed and u still gotta see him when you go into work the next morning. i hate awkward situations like that.

lol remember at the end of the first movie when the neighbors tried to kill Lena Headey and the kids and their plan got foiled? Yeah that won't be hella awkward every day for now on.

Edited by filmlover