kayumanggi

THE EMPTY MAN | Fox | October 23, 2020

Moved to December 4th.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DISNEY/20TH CEN RELEASE DATE CHANGES:<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MULAN?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MULAN</a>, previously 8/21/20 is now UNSET<br><br>THE EMPTY MAN, previously 8/7/20 moves to 12/4/20<br><br>DEATH ON THE NILE, previously 10/9/20 moves to 10/23/20<br><br>THE LAST DUEL, previously 12/25/20 (Ltd) &amp; 1/8/21 (Wide) moves to 10/15/21</p>&mdash; Boxoffice Pro (@BoxOffice) <a href="https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/status/1286407271661043712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Release date is 2 weeks away and there's no pics, no teaser and no trailer.

I know pandemic fucked a lot of stuff, but this is still really weird. Is the movie really that bad, that Disney just dumped it?

I mean, it could be another The Grudge or The Turning, but even thse movies had some marketing, pics and even trailers. What's going on?

Edited by Blaze Heatnix

On 10/9/2020 at 2:59 AM, Blaze Heatnix said:

Release date is 2 weeks away and there's no pics, no teaser and no trailer.

I know pandemic fucked a lot of stuff, but this is still really weird. Is the movie really that bad, that Disney just dumped it?

I mean, it could be another The Grudge or The Turning, but even thse movies had some marketing, pics and even trailers. What's going on?

You mean two months, right?

On 10/10/2020 at 6:17 PM, Blaze Heatnix said:

No, its release date is October 23rd

Wow, I didn't know that they moved up the release. My last information was December. They truly dump this one. It's definitely terrible.

Edited by stracki
typo
  • Like 1

someone on reddit said the trailer is playing in theaters now no word on when it'll be online

Tickets are actually up at a bunch of theaters now, almost compelled without seeing a frame of footage to go blind and check out whatever this even is lol, might use a free pass

• Like 2

It seems this movie is based on a graphic novel.  A guy from blu-ray forums is currently reading the comic.

The same user said he's reading Chapter 2. According to him, if the movie is following the novel,

Spoiler

then the Empty Man is actually the name given to a pandemic level virus that makes people killing themselves.

Maybe that's why Disney completely ignored the whole movie until now. 

• Astonished 1