WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 92): Pets 103.2M (biggest OW ever for an original movie) | Tarzan 20.6M | Dory 20.3M | M&D 16.6M

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Hey you don't recognize that guy from Bridge of Spies in the background? :kitschjob:

How do you remember these things? Is this an Asian thing?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

I love how they used him in EVERY FUCKING TV SPOT for TDKR

These random cops are the best of the Nolan movies. 

NO MORE DEAD COPS

OH BOY YOU'RE IN FOR A SHOW TONIGHT, SON

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Just now, Spaghetti said:

And to be fair, this is a week earlier than I expected a batshit weekend Thread. Yall know how to keep me on my toes, huh? 

IDK it was mostly just boring, sour bullshit about old movies vs. movies today. Not exactly a world class meltdown or anything. 

Just now, Spaghetti said:

And to be fair, this is a week earlier than I expected a batshit weekend Thread. Yall know how to keep me on my toes, huh? 

Next weekend is going to be cancer. Half of the July 22nd thread will be True Detective S2 gifs. The following weekend could go either way. Afterwards we're back to cancer. Fun time ahead!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Next weekend is going to be cancer. Half of the July 22nd thread will be True Detective S2 gifs. The following weekend could go either way. Afterwards we're back to cancer. Fun time ahead!

tumblr_nqbvqh712W1qz72sno1_500.gif

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Rank the Tele's:

1) Drunk Tele

2) Sassy Tele

3) Contrarian Tele

4) Grouchy Tele

5) Agreeable Tele

You forgot Disappointed Dad Tele when a thread goes off the rails (Ted Cruz, anyone?)

• Like 1