pretty reckless

All I See Is You (Blake Lively, winter 2016)

5 hours ago, slambros said:

For what It's worth, this film's official trailer is trending at 9th place om YouTube as of now, with about 314k veiws at the time I saw its standing.

It's at number 7 right now :ph34r:

okay I'm not gonna be that guy lol 

But I'm surprised and not surprised. I'm surprised because the trailer gets kinda crazy at the end with the effects BUT I'm also not surprised because I think the trailer is very very effective. It's one of the better trailers I've seen this year.

I have no idea about the quality of the film, obviously, but the trailer was a good one. 

Now I just need this movie to come to a theater near me 

• Like 1

I do think the trailer sets the feel of the film well. If the concept can be clear to the masses, then this is a bankable enough concept to have at least a little success: a woman has her eyesight restored, and her, as well as her lover, experience the struggles that come with it. The trailer also had some beautiful imagery.

The trailer is #10 trending as of now. It's impressive for a small film's trailer such as this to be on the list at all imo.

22 minutes ago, slambros said:

So I might be a little annoying with my constant reporting of the trailer's YouTube trending situation, but the trailer has climbed up to 4th place, with over 600,000 views, as of now! This is very exciting!

Not annoying at all! It's very interesting to see a film like this generate its own hype. Not to say folks are hyped for it, obviously, but that the movie itself is getting attention on its own. 

I can't believe it's climbed up to number 4 on trending though :popcorn:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

Same here! Not annoying at all!!! 

#LivelyHoodsUnite

I personally cannot wait for her to come and take Hollywood by storm with her Reed Morano directed action flick. That starts shooting this fall and I'm so ready for it. 

• Thanks 1

I wonder if part of the reason it's trending relates to today being the tenth anniversary of Gossip Girl' s TV debut. 

Seems like EW.com has a million articles about it, and maybe there is a spike of internet interest in all things GG, which, obviously, include Lively. 

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

I wonder if part of the reason it's trending relates to today being the tenth anniversary of Gossip Girl' s TV debut. 

Seems like EW.com has a million articles about it, and maybe there is a spike of internet interest in all things GG, which, obviously, include Lively. 

I think it has to do with a lot of media outlets picking up on it to be honest. The thing with Blake is she's more internet famous if that makes sense so a lot of media outlets like People, Glamour, Vogue etc will talk about her movies than say another actress or actor that doesn't have a decent social media following. Those publications know they're going to get clicks by talking about it her or any other actor/actress that has a decent social media following. I don't know if that's the case here, of course, but just an observation I've made. 

*Or people are checking for Lively because of the ten year anniversary...they can't really check for the other stars, now can they :ph34r:

I have no idea what it all means for the film specifically but I've seen a lot of positive reactions to the trailer soooo Open Road has an opportunity to do something with the movie. 

• Like 1