Ethan Hunt

The Edge of Seventeen | Hailee Steinfeld | Moved to November 18

On 22/12/2016 at 2:45 AM, tribefan695 said:

This lost a ton of theaters this weekend and only did $100k. Bummer that it's going to finish with <$15 mil with little hope for any OS auds to make up the difference.

Without no doubts, one of the most unfair performances at B.O, I just hope it will be able to become a small classic in the future.

So late to this topic But, such a great movie.  From script, to directing and acting. Just great movie.  I am pretty sure Hailee will be A-list star near the future. Too bad this movie didnt made more  at box office, it deserved it.  I still dont have my sure top 10 of 2016, but this certainly is on my list. 

Edited by Neno
  • Like 2

On 7/21/2016 at 3:23 PM, WrathOfHan said:

:kitschjob: Part of it doesn't look bad but it also looks so generic. The R rating is going to hurt it's box office.

HAHA FUCK ME

On 9/18/2016 at 2:16 PM, WrathOfHan said:

These are good reviews. Part of me wonders if STX can get an Oscar campaign going.

HAHA FUCK STX