baumer

Weekend #s STB 59.6M, Pets 29.3M, GB and LO 21.6M, IA5 21M

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

The Lin Da God one especially. :ph34r:

Oh er, I skipped that one based on what people said

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Did you see it yet?

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He's not seeing it till tomorrow. I saw it last night.

What he said. I don't really want to go tonight anyways because of Comic Con.

25 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Just because Suicide Squad *can* get a wider audience doesn't mean it will.

Remember original predictions for Deadpool were in the 60M range? There were some people thinking the R-rating would limit its BO potential.

It's funny how people are using Deadpool's R-rating and lack of 3D as a barometer to determine how a potential blockbuster PG-13 3D movie will fare.

I simply responded to the idea that a lack of children would limit Suicide Squads OW below Deadpool.

That doesn't make any sense. Suicide Squade has a more inclusive rating (PG-13) than Deadpool.

I'm not saying a PG-13 rating automatically means a movie will outgross Deadpool.

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Did you like it? I'm going tonight

I liked it. Neither it or Into Darkness have come anywhere close to the '09 movie, but it does what it needs to. It really wasted Idris Elba though, it's a pity that this and Oscar Isaac in X-Men brought these charismatic actors on board just to give them lame villain roles and submerge them in silly makeup while robbing them of all of their most entrancing qualities.

• Like 1