MinaTakla

Weekend Thread | Bourne 60M, Trek 24M, Bad Moms 23.4M, Pets 18.2M

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

OK, she needs to go back to doing GOOD TV. :lol:

So on scale of 1 to  True Detective Season 2  how bad and wasteful is House Of Lies ?

House of Lies is unbearable and obnoxious. The fact it's gone for so long when no one seems to like it is pretty dumbfounding. Call it the pay TV equivalent of Two and a Half Men, if you must.

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

Kristen Bell will always be Veronica Mars and Princess Anna to me.

Anytime I think of Kristen Bell I think about her infamous line you know you love me xoxo gossip girl. I don't know. It's forever embedded in my brain. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Thanks, @Tele Loves Bay & Twilight. Here's what I see on my side of things:

Also, on my notification settings, I have the Show popup window when I receive a new personal message setting checked.

@Cochofles, if you haven't gotten a PM notification yet, log out and log back in. I made some tweaks to your account settings.

• Like 2

Why is The Purge 3 overseas total so low? It's only at 12 m with only 4 big markets left.

Purge 2 made 40 m OS.

It doesn't matter. Purge 3 with that 10m budget has already made 90m WW. That's 9x it's budget already.

The Purge 4 announcement should be soon!

1 minute ago, sfran43 said:

Why are so many movies dropping hard this weekend?

The theater count drop has been huge in some movies. Mike and Dave for example lost half of the screens this weekend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, picores said:

The theater count drop has been huge in some movies. Mike and Dave for example lost half of the screens this weekend.

That makes sense. I forgot to check the theater counts for those movies. 

I stopped watching the Bourne movies after the 3rd (?) one. So they had Jeremy Renner take over and then Matt Damon decided he wanted to come back so they kicked Jeremy out and pretended he never happened?

They were also grooming Renner to take over as lead from Tom Cruise with Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, but Cruise took the lead role BACK and Rebecca Ferguson completely STOLE the movie in Rogue Nation. Renner didn't even get a single fight scene in Rogue Nation! Hilarious!