CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

That is what makes him have good taste. He saw civil war for what it is not a good movie. 

you are right, civil war is not good, it's fantastic

• Like 7

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You haven't even seen Jason Bourne...

Jason Bourne is a soulless cash grab by the studio. Civil War is also a  cash grab but made by passionate hands hence it's better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I know he has good taste. That's why I'm disappointed it failed him with Civil War.

Certain movies embrace their comic book roots with good cinematic storytelling: The Avengers, Deadpool, Civil War, etc.

So it's a litmus test if you like those movies. If you don't then you probably don't understand the appeal of comics to begin with.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Certain movies embrace their comic book roots with good cinematic storytelling: The Avengers, Deadpool, Civil War, etc.

So it's a litmus test if you like those movies. If you don't then you probably don't understand the appeal of comics to begin with.

Eh, I wouldn't go that far.

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

But I like Deadpool. Hmmm.

3 minutes ago, ThatOneBadguy said:

@CJohn @Tele the Jet Baller @Water Bottle Can we have a background that's literally just a wall of :redcapes: ?

No :kitschjob: 

• Like 3